List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera is essential we need redacted CHAD!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera is essential we need redacted CHAD!!!

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/08/26 09:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/26 11:18AM, Views: 294, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/26 09:58AM
    Chad DiMera is essential we need redacted CHAD!!!
    allmylovingdays

At least I think so, hope TBTB are finding us a new and talented Chad , and not just a good looking guy we need one who can act and YES I would like it if he did have some similarities like EJ because Casey and James side by side truly made you feel like they could be related. WOW now I'm starting to worry I'm asking for too much

#2   2013/08/26 10:00AM
    Re: Chad DiMera is essential we need redacted CHAD!!!
    Axl Rose

Yes I too was wondering why they can't simply just re-cast Chad? If they do then who would make a great Chad re-cast?

#3   2013/08/26 10:18AM
    stjarna

they should recast for sure/ he is a great character - so there is no news of him being recasted

#4   2013/08/26 11:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: Yes I too was wondering why they can't simply just re-cast Chad? If they do then who would make a great Chad re-cast?

I can't think of anyone. Zuzu on daily recapping said Thomas Gregory is under used on B&B. but that is second place soap I doubt we could get him.

I don't want one of those ford brothers from OLTL. I hate them they are /were good looking but no substance

#5   2013/08/26 11:18AM
    Axl Rose

I could see one of the Ford brothers as a Chad re-cast, the one that played James Ford on One Life to Live now he can be a re-cast Chad

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list