List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Would EJ turn Stefano in

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Would EJ turn Stefano in

Started by wwwwww at 2013/08/24 11:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 03:30PM, Views: 364, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/24 11:44PM
    Would EJ turn Stefano in
    wwwwww

I haven't watched Friday's show yet but do they offer Sami to turn EJ in and they will give EJ the same deal to turn over Stefano. Even if Sami was to take the deal I don't think EJ would turn over his father yeah he's mad at him and took his company but he obviously still loves him. You could tell when he was alone when Stefano left he clearly didn't want to do it and was hurt. I think even EJ told Sami that he would always be a Dimera and his family was part of that package. It honestly is no ones business in Salem what kind of relationship Stefano and EJ have. I think the writers are fixing Stefano and EJ's relationship. Would love to see them close again and Sami will just have to accept it. Hopefully she won't stand in the way if EJ wants to be close to his father again.

#2   2013/08/25 12:52AM
    Re: Would EJ turn Stefano in
    stjarna

I don't think EJ would turn Stefano in even thought the war is between them, and vice versa. Their war is in the family and stays there!

#3   2013/08/25 01:47PM
    HouseTops

Hope so.

#4   2013/08/25 01:57PM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: I haven't watched Friday's show yet but do they offer Sami to turn EJ in and they will give EJ the same deal to turn over Stefano. Even if Sami was to take the deal I don't think EJ would turn over his father yeah he's mad at him and took his company but he obviously still loves him. You could tell when he was alone when Stefano left he clearly didn't want to do it and was hurt. I think even EJ told Sami that he would always be a Dimera and his family was part of that package. It honestly is no ones business in Salem what kind of relationship Stefano and EJ have. I think the writers are fixing Stefano and EJ's relationship. Would love to see them close again and Sami will just have to accept it. Hopefully she won't stand in the way if EJ wants to be close to his father again.

If EJ still "loves" his father, he had a strange way of showing it! He was determined to completely wreck Stefano's "kingdom" and the source of all his power. So far, Ej's on top, but he knows how capable Stefano still is of exacting revenge.
    For that reason alone, EJ is ruthless enough to turn his father in to the authorities for past crimes. (by the way, Steffy may seem "down" now but he surely is far from "out."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 02:00PM
    #5   2013/09/18 03:30PM
    mille

Not only will Elvis not turn in his fathdaaa, he will again become his right hand man, doing whatever is fatherdaa wishes him do, sealed upon bended knee and the kiss of the DiMera ring!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list