List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Daniel and Jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daniel and Jennifer

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/24 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 06:03AM, Views: 4080, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/09/07 08:30AM
    Re: Daniel and Jennifer
    stjarna

Daniel should have stayed away and not gone to the police station, and giving Jennifer and JJ to deal with their mess on their own! That's what a smart guy would have done! His presence just adds to anger that JJ is consumed with!

But, there had to be a moment to show how saintly right Daniel was! ugh!
    Jennifer has Hope there if she needed someone to hold her hand!

#52   2013/09/07 08:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote mamaw1234: Has no one picked on the fact Daniel and Jennifer are cousins. A sexual relationship is sick

Jen and Dan are NOT blood relatives. Maggie, Dan's mother, is only a "Horton" by marriage to Mickey Horton (Alice & Doc Horton's son).But Dan's father is NOT Mickey. Jen IS a "real" Horton (Bill Horton's daughter.) So there is no incest involved in the Dannifer relati0onship! (Is there such a thing as cousins-in-law?)

#53   2013/09/07 12:35PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: Daniel should have stayed away and not gone to the police station, and giving Jennifer and JJ to deal with their mess on their own! That's what a smart guy would have done! His presence just adds to anger that JJ is consumed with!

But, there had to be a moment to show how saintly right Daniel was! ugh!
    Jennifer has Hope there if she needed someone to hold her hand!

YES!!! You said it! I agree! Like he was rubbing it in JJ's face. He could have taken Abi, waited in the outside room, but NEVER should have gone into the room where JJ was. Then JUST STANDS there and stares!! I am so sick of him going into the room or into JJ's home and NOT even speaking to JJ..
    I KNOW JJ is wrong is so many ways. SOOO many ways!!! But Daniel needs to stay away right now.
    You said it.. She had Hope for support.. I just went back and looked at the scene where Jenn over and hugged Dr. Perfect in front of JJ and the PAIN on his face still makes me cry.
    She is as stupid as Daniel.

#54   2013/09/08 06:03AM
    sharon n nic...

I still hate Daniel!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list