List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Daniel and Jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daniel and Jennifer

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/24 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 06:03AM, Views: 4056, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/02 06:29PM
    Re: Daniel and Jennifer
    lastry

Spoilers States Jenn realizes jj is bad news. Maybe she will get tough. Keep Daniel and jenn together they do need a stronger s/l. Love the couple as a romantic.comedy

#42   2013/09/02 07:04PM
    HouseTops

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DISLIKE OF THESE TWO CHARACTERS!!

Really, really there are other characters on this soap who DEFINITITLY are so much worse than they are.....

Cannot most of you relate to them??

Teenagers, young adults....ugh...love them but they are so much work!!

Although I like Danicole!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 07:05PM
    #43   2013/09/05 01:59PM
    Lifelong Day...

I agree House Tops... good couple, bad storyline. Hopefully the writers wise up and give them a better storyline!!

#44   2013/09/05 09:02PM
    Trojangal

One of the big problems with Dannifer is the writing stinks for this couple,

All they have them do is breakup & make up over Carly, Jack, Nicole, Chloe or JJ they don't have a storyline !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 09:03PM
    #45   2013/09/06 04:51AM
    fadingrose

Oh, boy, here we go again! I'm guessing that now that Dr. Wonderful hears that JJ has been arrested, he rushes down to the police station to comfort Jen. She sobs in his arms and they are "back together" again--what? for maybe a few hours until the next break-up?

#46   2013/09/06 06:04AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose: Oh, boy, here we go again! I'm guessing that now that Dr. Wonderful hears that JJ has been arrested, he rushes down to the police station to comfort Jen. She sobs in his arms and they are "back together" again--what? for maybe a few hours until the next break-up?

Pathetic isn't it?!

#47   2013/09/06 06:15AM
    ej and sami

I am so sick of Dannifer enough with this boring couple all they do is break up and make up. How many times is this couple is going to break up it's getting out of hand Daniel sucks the life out of Jennifer Rose why are this writers try to change Jennifer character so she be with Daniel it make no freaking sense. I am tried of people in Salem pimping this couple they are Safe 2.0 people have to tell them they are great couple. Every time they come on TV I turn down.

#48   2013/09/06 04:13PM
    EO42

Well, Howdy do!! Jenn finally found out the truth about her twit of a son. How did she let him control things with her and Dan? I am a big fan of Jenn and Dan. Send sonny boy off to rehab and get Jenn and Dan back together and STAY together and write some romantic and exciting things for them. They could be one of the top couples if the writers allow it. But they usually do the oposite of what we fans want.We shall see......

#49   2013/09/06 04:44PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote fadingrose: Oh, boy, here we go again! I'm guessing that now that Dr. Wonderful hears that JJ has been arrested, he rushes down to the police station to comfort Jen. She sobs in his arms and they are "back together" again--what? for maybe a few hours until the next break-up?

Pathetic isn't it?!

YES!!! I know she was mad at JJ.. BUT.. DID she hug him?? If she did, I didn't see it.. But she ran over and hugged Mr Perfect. Makes me sick.
    She needs to ask herself who was there to teach him right from wrong.. Oh yeah, all Jenn and Jack needed to do is send him to a prestigious, expensive boarding school.
    I already FF Kristen, Now I FF Dannifer.. They both me want to barf. haha.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:46PM
    #50   2013/09/06 05:56PM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote zuzu61: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote fadingrose: Oh, boy, here we go again! I'm guessing that now that Dr. Wonderful hears that JJ has been arrested, he rushes down to the police station to comfort Jen. She sobs in his arms and they are "back together" again--what? for maybe a few hours until the next break-up?[/quote]

Pathetic isn't it?![/quote] No, not for me....

YES!!! I know she was mad at JJ.. BUT.. DID she hug him?? If she did, I didn't see it.. But she ran over and hugged Mr Perfect. Makes me sick.
    She needs to ask herself who was there to teach him right from wrong.. Oh yeah, all Jenn and Jack needed to do is send him to a prestigious, expensive boarding school.
    I already FF Kristen, Now I FF Dannifer.. They both me want to barf. haha.[/quote]

BUT, wouldn't we all do the same thing? If you are "mad" at your kid, the last thing you would do is hug them????? Maybe after you calm down, yes, but not right away. Dr Dan is just a bonus hug. JMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list