List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Daniel and Jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daniel and Jennifer

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/24 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 06:03AM, Views: 3769, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/28 02:50PM
    Re: Daniel and Jennifer
    beachmama13

I have watched DOOL almost EVERY day since 1971 & I have never been as close to changing my channel as I have been the last couple of months. I DO like Jennifer & Daniel & am so sick of JJ. He is nothing but a selfish, spoiled drug head brat. As someone else said, Jack wasn't the sainted person JJ seems to remember. COME ON WRITERS! Enough of this on again--off again nonsense! It's up to you whether you loose a watcher or not. What's it gonna be?

#32   2013/08/28 04:51PM
    miladytn

Quote mamaw1234: Daniel and Jennifer are cousins for goodness sakes its discusting

Daniel and Jennifer are not cousins. Jennifer is a Horton by birth. Maggie is a Horton by marriage.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 04:52PM
    #33   2013/08/28 05:00PM
    Trojangal

Quote beachmama13: I have watched DOOL almost EVERY day since 1971 & I have never been as close to changing my channel as I have been the last couple of months. I DO like Jennifer & Daniel & am so sick of JJ. He is nothing but a selfish, spoiled drug head brat. As someone else said, Jack wasn't the sainted person JJ seems to remember. COME ON WRITERS! Enough of this on again--off again nonsense! It's up to you whether you loose a watcher or not. What's it gonna be?

Been only watching since the mid 80's but though I love Missy & Shawn separately but not a fan of Dannifer . The constant make ups & breaks up make them a joke. Liked Dan with Kate, Chloe & even Nicole .
    Jen I liked with Frankie, Peter & Jack Go Figure!

#34   2013/08/30 05:52AM
    stjarna

And so Jennifer is left to be this helpless whiney person and it's interesting how they turned this around that she is left sobbing and he is the great person who now finally realises that she has to take time to deal with her son. when she was asking him to give her time he was all up in a Daniel-fit that what about them blabla bla- ok, don't think that I've changed and now want them together. No- I want them to ever get back together, just merely stating how they made Daniel now looking glorious. Didn't he do the same when he broke up with her when the silly double-date thing went off with Jack ???

She should have broke up with him!!! and said goodbye slamming the door after him! and sang I will survive!

#35   2013/08/30 06:33AM
    ej and sami

Dannifer need to over for good I just had enough with them. They acting like high school teens. Why are these stupid writers are in loving with this couple they boring me to death. The writers really mess up Jennifer Rose character big time. Boy Daniel make Jennifer look weak it's freak sad.

Dannifer is safe 2.0 everybody tells them there a great couple. People in Salem pimping them too damn much all they do is break up or make up. Daniel can't never do nothing wrong it's always Jennifer fault and she tells Daniel she sorry all the time. This couple just don't work at all.

I read a spolier it's says that Abby begs Daniel to stay with her mother wow these writers are going to damn far really Abby have begs a men to stay with her mother Smh.

#36   2013/08/30 06:02PM
    mamaw1234

So who is Daniels dad

#37   2013/08/31 12:10AM
    SoapKat

You know who Daniel and Jennifer remind me of? They both remind me of Sammi and Ronnie from Jersey Shore.

#38   2013/08/31 05:44AM
    fadingrose

Quote SoapKat: You know who Daniel and Jennifer remind me of? They both remind me of Sammi and Ronnie from Jersey Shore.

EXACTLY!!! (And just as ridiculous...)

#39   2013/08/31 05:55AM
    fadingrose

Quote mamaw1234: So who is Daniels dad

I have a crazy feeling that Daniel's dad was Victor K. who was a close friend of the couple whose wife used Maggie's frozen egg to conceive Daniel.Maybe it was a completely test-tube fertilization--or maybe Victor had a love affair with the wife (even a one-time happening).Seems to me that months ago, when it was revealed that Dan was apparently Maggie's son, Victor said to his loyal butler, "Maggie must never know."

#40   2013/09/02 06:01PM
    TrulymadlyRose

*********** A PLEA TO THE WRITERS **************

Pretty please, on my knees - end this horrendous couple that is Dannifer !!!!

Jennifer is just so boring, whiney and sanctimonious whilst Dr Dan is brooding, grunts continuously and is wasted on this coupling...........

PLEASE: Majority rules - they are very unpopular as a couple and so much more can be exploited from their characters - apart!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list