List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Daniel and Jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daniel and Jennifer

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/24 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 06:03AM, Views: 3759, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/26 03:58PM
    Re: Daniel and Jennifer
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: Dannifer needs to break up for good they are most boring couple on Days it's a shame they waste Jennifer Rose on Daniel. They old Jennifer will told Daniel to leave her son alone and don't you ever put your hands on my son again.

I agree!! They need family & individual counseling. JJ needs HELP, discipline, weekly drug screens, rehab, a PI following him, etc...!!! You name it!! haha
    BUT!!! NOT from Mama's Hot-Headed on-again off-again boyfriend jerking him up by his collar or pointing his finger in his face every chance he gets. Then walking around slinging his arms, all puffed-up, like Dr. Bad@ss..

JJ definitely is wrong, but so is Jenn and Daniel. JMO..

#22   2013/08/27 12:55AM
    stjarna

Daniel has serious anger managment issues! He is scary! and if I was Jennifer I would run as fast as I can away from him! Daniel is not helping Jennifer at all- he did make matters worse- adding more fuel to the fire! And Daniel is first thinking of himself and Jennifer and how great it would be for him to have this family with Parker! And JJ is in his way and that is why he is acting the way he is.

JJ was out of line big time, but Jennifer is the parents here and she should have dealt with the situation and the Jennifer I used to know would be able to deal with JJ! But I also get that she doesn't want to accept that her son is not this great kid and that he probably has more issues than he is letting out, she just sees that he had slipped a bit- it's hard to face the truth that your own child is going down the spiral- but the old Jennifer would have done some investigating on her own! Unfortunately we won't see that I imagine.
    At this very moment Jennifer is actually unrecognizable! She should cut Daniel and concentrate how to deal with JJ with the support of her family, and there is a lot of family that would give her support!!! Not the Naggie kind though!

#23   2013/08/27 04:57AM
    ej and sami

There no way I would let my boyfriend put his hands on my son. It would be over the old Jennifer Rose would had left Daniel by now. Why are the writers trying to change Jennifer character. Jennifer is strong women she don't sit there and cry over a men she will put her kid's first. The making Jennifer look weaker it's freak sad.

Dannifer just don't work at all they are most boring couple on Days by far us fans are tried of them enough is enough. You either break them up or backburn them. I rather see Jennifer be single and take care her kid's focus on job right now.

#24   2013/08/27 08:14AM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: Daniel has serious anger managment issues! He is scary! and if I was Jennifer I would run as fast as I can away from him! Daniel is not helping Jennifer at all- he did make matters worse- adding more fuel to the fire! And Daniel is first thinking of himself and Jennifer and how great it would be for him to have this family with Parker! And JJ is in his way and that is why he is acting the way he is.

JJ was out of line big time, but Jennifer is the parents here and she should have dealt with the situation and the Jennifer I used to know would be able to deal with JJ! But I also get that she doesn't want to accept that her son is not this great kid and that he probably has more issues than he is letting out, she just sees that he had slipped a bit- it's hard to face the truth that your own child is going down the spiral- but the old Jennifer would have done some investigating on her own! Unfortunately we won't see that I imagine.
    At this very moment Jennifer is actually unrecognizable! She should cut Daniel and concentrate how to deal with JJ with the support of her family, and there is a lot of family that would give her support!!! Not the Naggie kind though!

YES!!! ITA!! Great Post!!

#25   2013/08/27 08:17AM
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: There no way I would let my boyfriend put his hands on my son. It would be over the old Jennifer Rose would had left Daniel by now. Why are the writers trying to change Jennifer character. Jennifer is strong women she don't sit there and cry over a men she will put her kid's first. The making Jennifer look weaker it's freak sad.

Dannifer just don't work at all they are most boring couple on Days by far us fans are tried of them enough is enough. You either break them up or backburn them. I rather see Jennifer be single and take care her kid's focus on job right now.

ITA again!! Both of you are saying exactly what I'm thinking.. You just put it into words better than I could. Thanks.

#26   2013/08/27 12:31PM
    ej and sami

Please writers it's time to break up Dannifer us fans had enough with them there are worst couple on days. I am so sick tried of Salem pimping is couple they need to go far away. Jennifer is much better off with Daniel he make her weak. Can real Jennifer Rose please stand up and tell Daniel is over and focus on her kid's and job.

#27   2013/08/27 02:29PM
    fadingrose

The writers owe Melissa Reeves a huge apology for the terrible s/l they have given her--and for destroying the smart, fun, feisty Jennifer and replaced her with a weepy helpless jerk. Wish we would see the end of this farce of a love match.

#28   2013/08/27 02:54PM
    stjarna

I don't think we will ever see a feisty and interesting Jennifer again! I know I am repeating myself over and over again since the Nicole debacle started last year...but I really hoped down the line that they will turn this around with Jennifer - but it looks like not gonna happen!

JJ is another character that serves the purpose of pushing this pairing.
    I would have loved seeing an sl the way Jennifer alone handles JJ troubles! That would have been more interesting, seeing her investigate. Ah, wishes, wishes...

#29   2013/08/28 02:34PM
    mamaw1234

Has no one picked on the fact Daniel and Jennifer are cousins. A sexual relationship is sick

#30   2013/08/28 02:37PM
    mamaw1234

Daniel and Jennifer are cousins for goodness sakes its discusting

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list