List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Daniel and Jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daniel and Jennifer

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/24 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 06:03AM, Views: 3584, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/25 03:54PM
    Re: Daniel and Jennifer
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna:
    Quote butterfly52: I really love this couple, but now I say Daniel move on. This women does not have a little boy this boy is almost a man J.J. and she keeps kicking Daniel and breaking his heart. He deserve better drop her Daniel now enough is enough.

He desrves Nicole!

Jennifer doesn't really love Daniel. And it shows!

Danicole was my second favourite couple.

Jennifer needs to help JJ go to rehab.
    She needs to meet someone new.

#12   2013/08/26 06:37AM
    danniferfan4...

System not allowing me to respond via "apply w/quote." Lastry, I agree with everything u said. Dan & Jen should stay together, but also agree with Buffy that JJ is not some little kid. Hell, he will b grown real soon. Disagree whole heartedly w/stjarna cause daniel breaking up with Jen is just a rumor & I wont believe it until I see it. If they do split up, there would be no reason for me to continue to watch nor post cause the Dan, Jen and Jack sauga is why I startes watching Days of our Lives, but rooting strongly for Dan & Jen. I also agree that Jack was by far a LOUSY husband & father. Daniel is just what Jen needs & Jen needs Daniel.

I agree that the writers are PATHETIC when it comes to writing JJ & Theresa scenes, I too fast firward. They went over board with JJ being too disrespectful to his mother. There is no way in Hell JJ should be telling his mother who she is going to be with and who not to be with. This is rediculous writing. When JJ screws up the week of 9/2, it better stick & he should not be able to squirm his way out of it, using the pathetic lies hes used since May. Writers' get this JJ stuff over with & also watch out for the Dannifer aliases. Some of these Dannifer haters are the same people using different names!!!! JJ's behavior is unacceptable, its been going in 4 months to long.

For EJ&Sami, u prove that u love Dannifer every time u make a comment. U hate to just love them that much more!!!
    Im surprised at Housetops post, but to each is iwn. I hate how the writers continue to write Pathetic 3 year old scenes a grown man (JJ)!!

#13   2013/08/26 10:08AM
    sharon n nic...

2 minutes into today's show and we see........ Daniel and Jennifer!

My questions is WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!

#14   2013/08/26 10:14AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: 2 minutes into today's show and we see........ Daniel and Jennifer!

you made me laugh with the whys... I know how you feel it is so frustrating that they continue with this farce...

#15   2013/08/26 10:24AM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: 2 minutes into today's show and we see........ Daniel and Jennifer!

Lol Sharon n nick you mad laugh I agreed with you i don't why either lets send them to the woods get eat up by huge bear.

#16   2013/08/26 12:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

you made me laugh with the whys... I know how you feel it is so frustrating that they continue with this farce...

#17   2013/08/26 12:36PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:

Lol Sharon n nick you mad laugh I agreed with you i don't why either lets send them to the woods get eat up by huge bear.

lol, I just can't take it anymore!

#18   2013/08/26 01:43PM
    ej and sami

Dannifer needs to break up for good they are most boring couple on Days it's a shame they waste Jennifer Rose on Daniel. They old Jennifer will told Daniel to leave her son alone and don't you ever put your hands on my son again.

#19   2013/08/26 03:23PM
    Lifelong Day...

HELP! I have not posted on Jennifer and Daniel in a long time but I so badly want them to become another great super couple on DAYS. I know people say they are boring and have no chemistry and sadly I have to agree lately! I love both characters and think there could be great potential if the writers did not keep insulting us with these ridiculous storylines? They have portrayed Jennifer as a complete moron who is seemingly unaware that she was "high" and not "drunk" and when her son calls her an unruly name she yells at Daniel for coming to her defense. She is supposed to be a strong, capable woman. After everything Chloe did to her and Daniel why would she jeapordize the love they've finally found? She can still be a loving, concerned mother. As other writers have posted ...JJ is not 4 years old! Writers, please stop insulting us and give us believable storylines . I think there are so many great possibilities with this couple, why such a need to always doom them???? I am very close to boycotting them unless they become more realistic and finally connect!!

#20   2013/08/26 03:23PM
    Lifelong Day...

HELP! I have not posted on Jennifer and Daniel in a long time but I so badly want them to become another great super couple on DAYS. I know people say they are boring and have no chemistry and sadly I have to agree lately! I love both characters and think there could be great potential if the writers did not keep insulting us with these ridiculous storylines? They have portrayed Jennifer as a complete moron who is seemingly unaware that she was "high" and not "drunk" and when her son calls her an unruly name she yells at Daniel for coming to her defense. She is supposed to be a strong, capable woman. After everything Chloe did to her and Daniel why would she jeapordize the love they've finally found? She can still be a loving, concerned mother. As other writers have posted ...JJ is not 4 years old! Writers, please stop insulting us and give us believable storylines . I think there are so many great possibilities with this couple, why such a need to always doom them???? I am very close to boycotting them unless they become more realistic and finally connect!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list