List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Daniel and Jennifer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daniel and Jennifer

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/08/24 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 06:03AM, Views: 3770, Replies: 53
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/24 07:58PM
    Daniel and Jennifer
    butterfly52

I really love this couple, but now I say Daniel move on. This women does not have a little boy this boy is almost a man J.J. and she keeps kicking Daniel and breaking his heart. He deserve better drop her Daniel now enough is enough.

#2   2013/08/25 12:47AM
    Re: Daniel and Jennifer
    stjarna

Quote butterfly52: I really love this couple, but now I say Daniel move on. This women does not have a little boy this boy is almost a man J.J. and she keeps kicking Daniel and breaking his heart. He deserve better drop her Daniel now enough is enough.

He desrves Nicole!

Jennifer doesn't really love Daniel. And it shows!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 12:55AM
    #3   2013/08/25 03:52AM
    Buffy.

Exactly, it's ridiculous! JJ is a young man not a little boy! Who lets a teenager dictate who they can see? Jenn is a coward!

#4   2013/08/25 04:05AM
    fadingrose

This couple is beyond pathetic! Writers please put us out of our misery. It's torture to watch their immature behavior.

#5   2013/08/25 04:07AM
    lastry

I love Daniel and Jennifer. I understand to a point Jennifer trying to reach her son the guilt of him being gone so long but the support of Daniel she needs and I do beilieve she loves Daniel much more than she loved jack but she is scare. Daniel should hang in with her. Jack was not a good husband to Jennifer if you remember. I do
    I'd go Daniel anyday.he really loves her he wll support her and not run from problems like jack did many times

#6   2013/08/25 05:14AM
    stjarna

Rumour has it that Daniel breaks it off with Jennifer!! I sincerely hope this is for good now!

But what I actually wished to see that she breaks up with him, cos now they will probably have her all heartbroken- and soppy- UGH! Want the strong feisty Jennifer back!!! You don't need him girl!!! Remember how he treated Chloe!

#7   2013/08/25 06:19AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote fadingrose: This couple is beyond pathetic! Writers please put us out of our misery. It's torture to watch their immature behavior.

fadingrose I agree!

#8   2013/08/25 06:41AM
    ej and sami

Dannifer is the worst couple on days they are freak boring. It's time for the writers to break up this couple. Us fans tried of watching this couple they gets on are last never. When they come on I turn my T.v. down.

#9   2013/08/25 11:44AM
    CindyHaskins

I am with all daniel and jennifer are the worst couple on days of our lives.it is time for jennifer to focus all her energy in help her son jj.

#10   2013/08/25 01:36PM
    Shirleta

Quote CindyHaskins: I am with all daniel and jennifer are the worst couple on days of our lives.it is time for jennifer to focus all her energy in help her son jj.

Exactly. She should put all of her energy into her foot and give him a swift kick in the pants. He's not a child anymore, needs to own up to the fact that his behavior is not acceptable.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list