List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I want ejami to make Nick pay for what he done

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want ejami to make Nick pay for what he done

Started by ej and sami at 2013/08/24 08:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 05:56PM, Views: 297, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/24 08:58AM
    I want ejami to make Nick pay for what he done
    ej and sami

Nick starting this hold mess in first place by blackmail Will for his daughter. I can't not stand not Nick he needs to pay. Sami would never went to prison if Nick didn't blackmail her son. When Sami gets out I want ejami to make Nick life a living Hell.

#2   2013/08/24 09:08AM
    Re: I want ejami to make Nick pay for what he done
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: Nick starting this hold mess in first place by blackmail Will for his daughter. I can't not stand not Nick he needs to pay. Sami would never went to prison if Nick didn't blackmail her son. When Sami gets out I want ejami to make Nick life a living Hell.

O.M.G.!!! Thank You! THANK You!! THANK YOU!!! ITA! TOTALLY!!! YES!!

#3   2013/08/24 09:20AM
    ej and sami

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ej and sami: Nick starting this hold mess in first place by blackmail Will for his daughter. I can't not stand not Nick he needs to pay. Sami would never went to prison if Nick didn't blackmail her son. When Sami gets out I want ejami to make Nick life a living Hell.

You welcome I am tried of Nick too he needs to pay for what done to EJ family. I hope Sami tells EJ that Nick attacked her twice. Boy EJ will turn into his Dirmera side. Ejami needs make Nick life a living Hell.

I read a spolier it's says that Nick mess Will and Sonny again. Here we go again because stupid Gabi she and Nick are back together. I hope Will and Sonny tells her Gabi off.

#4   2013/08/24 05:23PM
    CindyHaskins

I think that ej and sami need come up with a plan to make nick pay for he did to will and sonny.i am team ejami and wilson all the away.

#5   2013/08/24 05:56PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote zuzu61:

Yeah but didn't Nick say if something happens to him he has made sure Will's secret will come out. I thought Nick was

You welcome I am tried of Nick too he needs to pay for what done to EJ family. I hope Sami tells EJ that Nick attacked her twice. Boy EJ will turn into his Dirmera side. Ejami needs make Nick life a living Hell.

I read a spolier it's says that Nick mess Will and Sonny again. Here we go again because stupid Gabi she and Nick are back together. I hope Will and Sonny tells her Gabi off.

Yeah but didn't Nick say if something happens to him he has made sure Will's secret will come out. I thought Nick was genius smart even Sami told Lucas that. Does Nick have a higher IQ than Sami.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list