List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Face

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Face

Started by Shirleta at 2013/08/22 08:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 01:27AM, Views: 579, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/08/22 08:38AM
    New Face
    Shirleta

Would love to see a new face on DOOL, say another younger version of EJ. He would be very good-looking but have a higher moral standard than his brother. This child was conceived when Stephano played around in London and would have no previous history with Sami (good or bad). The two brothers could vie for her affection.

#2   2013/08/22 09:34AM
    Re: New Face
    stjarna

Quote Shirleta: Would love to see a new face on DOOL, say another younger version of EJ. He would be very good-looking but have a higher moral standard than his brother. This child was conceived when Stephano played around in London and would have no previous history with Sami (good or bad). The two brothers could vie for her affection.

NO! EJ is unique!

But talking about new faces... and they got Theresa as a new character and I think they kind of made a mistake there.
    I get that she is supposed to be a new villain of a kind, and I kind of remember when Chelsea came- she was also a mischiveous one, but I kind of liked her. with Theresa I don't know...

New faces are always welcome...like CS aka Jordan- already love!

#3   2013/08/23 01:27AM
    Re: New Face
    Rosieroserson

Quote Shirleta: Would love to see a new face on DOOL, say another younger version of EJ. He would be very good-looking but have a higher moral standard than his brother. This child was conceived when Stephano played around in London and would have no previous history with Sami (good or bad). The two brothers could vie for her affection.

If EJ happened to have a younger, good looking brother... he should be paired with Abby. She needs a playful, slightly dominating, handsome man to show her the pleasures in life.......... If you know what I mean

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list