List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: How stupid and gullible is Jennifer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How stupid and gullible is Jennifer?

Started by dayswy at 2013/08/21 03:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 03:36PM, Views: 526, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/08/21 03:39PM
    How stupid and gullible is Jennifer?
    dayswy

There's not much else to elaborate on.

If I see one more scene- Jj just needs more time-- blah blah blah.

Seriously??

#2   2013/08/22 10:23AM
    Re: How stupid and gullible is Jennifer?
    On a Clear Day

I agree. It's maddening. I've only been watching DOOL for 2 months. Has her character always been this gullible?

#3   2013/08/22 11:04AM
    stjarna

Quote On a Clear Day: I agree. It's maddening. I've only been watching DOOL for 2 months. Has her character always been this gullible?

No. Her character was great! Try and get to watch stuff from the 80s and 90s!

I started watching Days cos of her character back then!

#4   2013/08/22 03:36PM
    Nita Lou

A shame the writer's have turned Jennifer into a blooming idiot of sorts. Been watching this show since day one. Jen was a favorite of mine, always enjoyed her character roles.
    Hard to understand why writers have made her clueless when she was sharp as a tack. Too bad Daniel didn't tell JJ he and Jack got to be buddies and respected one another where Jen was concerned. JJ's way too much gets away with murder Jen keeps letting him play her for a fool. The old Jennifer would have seen thru him immediately if not sooner! This stupid S/L has gone on way toooooo long. Now it appears the same thing is going on with JJ's cohort Theresa. So BORING I imagine the younger viewers who the writers are catering to are bored stiff along with us older viewers. Please bring our old, beloved Jennifer back and soon! Thanks to all you writers if you read fan's posts.. If hear Jen say one more time she needs more time to Daniel I'll go bonkers!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list