List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jordan Ridgeway

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jordan Ridgeway

Started by stjarna at 2013/08/15 02:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 01:14PM, Views: 16170, Replies: 73
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/11/07 01:08AM
    Re: Jordan Ridgeway
    stjarna

Is she part of a witness protection plan? And Kate digging things up will trail some mean and nasty people in Salem?

#62   2013/11/07 08:01PM
    mama rosa

Maybe she is hiding from a ex-husband that belongs to another mob family.. Or Maybe she's really ISA,and on the job!...I hope we find out soon,this sl needs a kick,and soon!...

#63   2013/11/12 11:27AM
    jaws63

Quote mama rosa: Maybe she is hiding from a ex-husband that belongs to another mob family.. Or Maybe she's really ISA,and on the job!...I hope we find out soon,this sl needs a kick,and soon!...

I think we just got that kick, the other day she was talking to someone on the phone...just by the conversation I'm thinking witness protection. Kate's digging also comes up with the startling fact that she changed her name.

I have a brand new theory on Jordan Ridgeway, actually this was based off a thought that I've had for a while, Remember when Rafe's Doppleganger was killed in prison. What if the man in prison was the REAL Rafe, and who were seeing now is the new and improved Rafe imposter? Real Rafe only had two women in his life, Sami and his ex-wife Emily... the Carrie?Nicole fiasco and now with Kate all took place after the switch.

3 interesting things take place with Jordan. Jordan being on witness protection might be what brings Shane(and of course Kimberly) back to town. Shane is somehow responsible for Jordan's safety. Secondly Kate's investigations into Jordan's past will be put on hold as Lucas steps in on Jordan's behalf and it becomes a Lucas/Jordan pairing, Rafe will soon have a quick leg er' legs recovery. Further, don't be surprised if Jordan wonders if Rafe is suffering from amnesia because he doesn't recognize her as his believed to be dead ex-wife Emily.

#64   2013/11/12 12:47PM
    fadingrose

Quote jaws63:
    Quote mama rosa: Maybe she is hiding from a ex-husband that belongs to another mob family.. Or Maybe she's really ISA,and on the job!...I hope we find out soon,this sl needs a kick,and soon!...

I think we just got that kick, the other day she was talking to someone on the phone...just by the conversation I'm thinking witness protection. Kate's digging also comes up with the startling fact that she changed her name.

I have a brand new theory on Jordan Ridgeway, actually this was based off a thought that I've had for a while, Remember when Rafe's Doppleganger was killed in prison. What if the man in prison was the REAL Rafe, and who were seeing now is the new and improved Rafe imposter? Real Rafe only had two women in his life, Sami and his ex-wife Emily... the Carrie?Nicole fiasco and now with Kate all took place after the switch.

3 interesting things take place with Jordan. Jordan being on witness protection might be what brings Shane(and of course Kimberly) back to town. Shane is somehow responsible for Jordan's safety. Secondly Kate's investigations into Jordan's past will be put on hold as Lucas steps in on Jordan's behalf and it becomes a Lucas/Jordan pairing, Rafe will soon have a quick leg er' legs recovery. Further, don't be surprised if Jordan wonders if Rafe is suffering from amnesia because he doesn't recognize her as his believed to be dead ex-wife Emily.

Talk about a "vivid imagination!" That's a little too weird and off the wall for me. BUT, with these writers, anything that strange and unexpected--and I mean ANYTHING-- is possible. I'm just hoping for at least one romantic connection without all sorts of unwelcome surprizes.

#65   2013/11/13 10:37AM
    Axl Rose

What if Jordan is really Rafe's supposedly dead fiancee Emily Hudson but with a new name and a new face a new life courtesy of the ISA, witness protection

#66   2013/11/14 04:02AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Axl Rose: What if Jordan is really Rafe's supposedly dead fiancee Emily Hudson but with a new name and a new face a new life courtesy of the ISA, witness protection

That could be you never know with these writers!!!
    No matter who she is, I'm hoping for a Jafe pairing!!!
    I like Rafe when he's around Jordan

#67   2013/11/16 05:32PM
    Soapbaby71

I haven't liked Rafe since the writers' made him officially...a dog! Maybe it was b/c some posters said his character was boring and they did that tacky doppleganger s/l. But, I am not a fan anymore. Frankly, I believe she works for Stefano, since she doesn't really exist. Good for him! He should also find a way to pay Kate back her money she spent on that no good creep.

#68   2013/11/16 06:09PM
    mama rosa

Quote Axl Rose: What if Jordan is really Rafe's supposedly dead fiancee Emily Hudson but with a new name and a new face a new life courtesy of the ISA, witness protection

Hi Axl Rose!
    Take care..
    I love your idea!
    That would have some adventure,mystery,intrigue,danger,and recognition of real love stolen not lost...At least then there would be a reason for her to get so excited when sharing a cookie!..LOL..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/16 06:10PM
    #69   2013/11/17 06:17AM
    HouseTops

Liking Jorfe...Rafedan...together. They have humour.

Time for Jordan to show some personality, though.

Lose the glasses...

#70   2013/11/18 03:38PM
    jemma

There is a hallmark Christmas film on this nov. With kellie Martin and her best friend in the film looks so much like 'jordan'
    Has anyone seen it?
    They could be sisters.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list