List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jordan Ridgeway

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jordan Ridgeway

Started by stjarna at 2013/08/15 02:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 01:14PM, Views: 16115, Replies: 73
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/06 09:41AM
    Re: Jordan Ridgeway
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson: Yey, Rafdan rocks!
    Let them take out some frustration on eachother

There will be a lot more cause for frustration in a Rafe-Jordan hook-up. Isn't Rafe supposed to be paralyzed from the waist down? It may be a long time before that problem is solved and there's a baby that so many fans seem to want for them.

#42   2013/09/06 09:51AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:

There will be a lot more cause for frustration in a Rafe-Jordan hook-up. Isn't Rafe supposed to be paralyzed from the waist down? It may be a long time before that problem is solved and there's a baby that so many fans seem to want for them.

Is he paralyzed? I didn't know that. He probably won't be for long if they're serious about pairing Rafe and Jordan.

#43   2013/09/06 04:19PM
    Days In Da UK

What if Jordan Ridgeway is Stefano's long lost daughter, with Chad and Kristen leaving it could happen. She'd fill the spot Lexie had as the good Dimera and imagine Rafe hooking up with Stefano's daughter/EJ's sister and Kate trying to kill Stefano's new precious daughter and Sami being jealous of her sister-in law. Jordan Dimera????

#44   2013/09/06 04:56PM
    zuzu61

I liking Jordan Ridgeway so far....
    Esp. the way she's not intimidated by anyone. haha
    I just hope she's not tied to Dr Dan in any way.. I see enough of him these days.. lol jmo

#45   2013/09/06 05:21PM
    CdnMama

Quote zuzu61: I liking Jordan Ridgeway so far....
    Esp. the way she's not intimidated by anyone. haha
    I just hope she's not tied to Dr Dan in any way.. I see enough of him these days.. lol jmo

Unfortunately, there is a link to Dr Dan after all it is the Dr Dan show. Dr Dan says he knows a Ridgeway from Medical School, Jordan gets overly defensive and claims that can't be true. ARRRAGHHH enough with the Dr Dan!!! If they too have a past tied together then this show has really lost it

#46   2013/10/01 07:04AM
    stjarna

I think that she is holding back from people cos she doesn't want something from the past to follow her- but LOL- this bad is going to spring up when you least need it in Salem... maybe Kate will start digging....

but she is warming up to Rafe and is kind of happy that he is showing more interest.....

why is she shying away from people- and so wants to stay professional... I want more- I hope they are not dragging it too long till we get some more clues...LOL

#47   2013/10/01 07:08PM
    CindyHaskins

I don't like jordan she is nothing but a boring and useless character.i could careless about the secret she is keeping.

#48   2013/10/02 03:55AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:

Is he paralyzed? I didn't know that. He probably won't be for long if they're serious about pairing Rafe and Jordan.

We learned only a few days ago that Rafe was able to lift his leg several inches off the bed. So.. let's hope that means other "below the waist" body parts will work perfectly, though not necessarily immediately.

#49   2013/10/02 12:43PM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:

We learned only a few days ago that Rafe was able to lift his leg several inches off the bed. So.. let's hope that means other "below the waist" body parts will work perfectly, though not necessarily immediately.

Jordan will get him into shape in no time!

till then a kiss or two would be ok!

#50   2013/10/02 02:22PM
    mama rosa

Jordan in one word, Traitor!...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list