List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jordan Ridgeway

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jordan Ridgeway

Started by stjarna at 2013/08/15 02:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 01:14PM, Views: 15320, Replies: 73
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/17 08:27AM
    Re: Jordan Ridgeway
    CdnMama

Finally! A woman who hasn't already been married/slept with half the town for rafe! Awesome! She's gorgeous too, they need to make some babies and get married! Yay!

#22   2013/08/17 08:28AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: Ok, haven't seen her in action yet...
    the new no-nosense therapist,as she is described,
    tvline.com/2013/08/14/days-of-our-lives-preview-chrishell-stause-jordan-rafe/
    could be be exciting and refreshing... and I hope she and Rafe hit it off... and give Kate a headache...

uh, Rafe might fall in love again... good!

thoughts...

"and give Kate a headache".....

If this new girl gets rafe out of EJAMI's orbit....

I will love this girl forever!

I adore Kate and actually hope she now finds a new love interest.

Jordan getting out of EJami's orbit!!! Yay! A big horray for her if she can do that!!!

#23   2013/08/17 08:28AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: What will Sami's reaction be to Rafe and Jordan's relationship. I hope she is happy for him and isn't jealous of their romantic relationship.

What ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP? It may happen, but so far we've only seen Jordan for only about one minute. Is there any rush to pairing her with Rafe? anyway, even if it happens ASAP, Sami has enough on her plate to worry about to fuss over Rafe & Jordan...

#24   2013/08/17 08:33AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote CdnMama: Finally! A woman who hasn't already been married/slept with half the town for rafe! Awesome! She's gorgeous too, they need to make some babies and get married! Yay!

I partly agree with you.
    Hands up for Rafdan or Jorfe!!!!!

#25   2013/08/17 08:49AM
    CdnMama

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote CdnMama: Finally! A woman who hasn't already been married/slept with half the town for rafe! Awesome! She's gorgeous too, they need to make some babies and get married! Yay!

I partly agree with you.

What I meant was, between Sami and Kate, they have been with half the town...the town is very small. Good for Rafe to have a new choice, with no ex's in town to deal with for a change!!

#26   2013/08/17 09:17AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I partly agree with you.

What I meant was, between Sami and Kate, they have been with half the town...the town is very small. Good for Rafe to have a new choice, with no ex's in town to deal with for a change!!

A new girl without the town baggage is a good thing, but I still believe that Sami only has been with the men she loved or thought she loved at the time. In my eyes she's not a fallen woman..... just one looking for the right guy.... and finally she found him

I hope Rafe will be happy with Jordan and create a family with her!

#27   2013/08/17 12:30PM
    Axl Rose

If Jordan marries Rafe then she would become Jordan Hernandez, I love the sound of that, Jordan Hernandez, has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

And if Jordan marries Rafe then I would love to see them have a baby of their own

A baby boy, they could name him R.J. Hernandez, R.J. stands for Rafe Jr., but other baby boy names I had in mind were Cristian Hernandez or Antonio Hernandez or Diego Hernandez

#28   2013/08/17 01:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: Ok, haven't seen her in action yet...
    the new no-nosense therapist,as she is described,
    tvline.com/2013/08/14/days-of-our-lives-preview-chrishell-stause-jordan-rafe/
    could be be exciting and refreshing... and I hope she and Rafe hit it off... and give Kate a headache...

uh, Rafe might fall in love again... good!

thoughts...

"and give Kate a headache".....

If this new girl gets rafe out of EJAMI's orbit....

I will love this girl forever!

me too!

I really hope she gives Kate a run for her money!!!

#29   2013/08/17 01:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Axl Rose: Or they could always pair her up with Brady or even Daniel for that matter

Only if Rafe is with Jennifer than I say OK, but only then!

Brady should be with Chloe!!!

I love Brady and Chloe!

#30   2013/08/17 01:42PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: I think Jordan will be thankful that Samantha saved Rafe's...

lol!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list