List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jordan Ridgeway

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jordan Ridgeway

Started by stjarna at 2013/08/15 02:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 01:14PM, Views: 16610, Replies: 73
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/15 02:07AM
    Jordan Ridgeway
    stjarna

Ok, haven't seen her in action yet...
    the new no-nosense therapist,as she is described,
    http://tvline.com/2013/08/14/days-of-our-lives-preview-chrishell-stause-jordan-r... /> could be be exciting and refreshing... and I hope she and Rafe hit it off... and give Kate a headache...

uh, Rafe might fall in love again... good!

thoughts...

#2   2013/08/15 03:21AM
    Re: Jordan Ridgeway
    littleguysmom

I hope eventually Rafe does fall in love with Jordan at least he will be getting a woman that no one else has slept with around town. Maybe she will give Kate a run for her money since Kate's the one that gave the ok to hire her. Besides Rafe needs a new love interest and a decent story line. Jordan is suppose to be seen today so we will see if there are any sparks between the two. I hope so. Can't wait.

#3   2013/08/15 08:00AM
    Axl Rose

Here is hoping they build up Jordan's character but also that they build up Rafe and Jordan to become a supercouple but at the same time Jordan she is going to have to have ties to the canvas some how perhaps she'll end up being a long-lost Brady or a long-lost DiMera or a long-lost Kiriakis

#4   2013/08/15 09:27AM
    Gideon58

How did I miss this character's arrival on the canvas? Does someone remember in which episode she appeared for the first time?

#5   2013/08/15 11:00AM
    ejami2012

Quote Gideon58: How did I miss this character's arrival on the canvas? Does someone remember in which episode she appeared for the first time?

Kate wanted to pick a special therapist she's paying. She gave Kayla a list she preferred. Kayla review resumes and Jordan was the best. Kate thinks she's a man . Today is her first time on screen.

#6   2013/08/15 11:58AM
    zuzu61

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Gideon58: How did I miss this character's arrival on the canvas? Does someone remember in which episode she appeared for the first time?

Kate wanted to pick a special therapist she's paying. She gave Kayla a list she preferred. Kayla review resumes and Jordan was the best. Kate thinks she's a man . Today is her first time on screen.

LOL.. LMAO @ Kate thinking "she" is a "he"!!!!

Don't eat any Apples Jordan.

#7   2013/08/15 12:54PM
    dazgonby

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ejami2012:

LOL.. LMAO @ Kate thinking "she" is a "he"!!!!

Don't eat any Apples Jordan.

or brownies or deviled eggs

#8   2013/08/15 01:06PM
    Axl Rose

Brady and Jordan would make a great couple, I would rather Brady be with a woman who is at least his own age and isn't old enough to be his mother because when I look at Bristen that is what I see and not to mention look at the damage she's inflicted upon Brady's entire family

At least with Brady and Jordan there would be no baggage

#9   2013/08/15 01:12PM
    dazgonby

Oh no....Jordan HAS to be Rafe's new love...babies and the whole thing

#10   2013/08/15 01:13PM
    Axl Rose

If Jordan and Rafe do become a couple then I really want to see Rafe get his shot at happiness finally and for Rafe to finally get married again but this time to Jordan and have a baby of his own with her because Rafe has proven in the past that he has what it takes to be a good father and I would have no doubt that he and Jordan would make great parents

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list