List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen Pregnant???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen Pregnant???

Started by passionsfreak1174 at 2013/08/14 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/26 05:48AM, Views: 4932, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/08/19 09:52PM
    Re: Kristen Pregnant???
    allmylovingdays

Quote hopey pix: I just saw on the new Soap Opera Digest yesterday,but didn't read it yet,Eileen Kristen OUT AT DAYS!!Did any one hear this news at all?I hope it's only a rumor,she's hasn't even been there a year yet!!!

Up sooty but its true there's a thread a few pages back her last day at studio was July 16th.

Can't wait to hear the results of her test

#32   2013/08/25 05:57AM
    jellybeanexp

I agree! I always thought she was old enough to be Brady or Eric's mother. Really sick! Hope the writers put a quick end to this.

#33   2013/08/26 05:24AM
    jeanie5815

No you are no the only person that knows. I have a neighbor that gave birth at 56. I also, in 1972, had a student in my LPN class, that was a grand mom AND was having her 12th child, at the age of 59. It was a boy and he's a healthy and happy adult with children of his own. So it CAN happen.

#34   2013/08/26 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote jeanie5815: No you are no the only person that knows. I have a neighbor that gave birth at 56. I also, in 1972, had a student in my LPN class, that was a grand mom AND was having her 12th child, at the age of 59. It was a boy and he's a healthy and happy adult with children of his own. So it CAN happen.

WHOA seriously-too crazy. I think it was a plot point and it would have been interesting to say the least but if only she had seduced him instead of how she did this -it could have happened since we do see that he doesn't totally think like his momma that she is devil incarnate which to be truthful with her deed she really does seem to be what momma is warning him about -if only she wasn't herself so crazied about it then maybe they would listen.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list