List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen Pregnant???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen Pregnant???

Started by passionsfreak1174 at 2013/08/14 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/26 05:48AM, Views: 4693, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/16 08:17AM
    Re: Kristen Pregnant???
    gramie

I love it a little thorn bird. remember Kristen said that about Nicole and Eric.

#22   2013/08/16 09:32AM
    dazgonby

Actually she is not too old to get pregnant...but do I think they will go there...no...did I have a moment when I thought wow that would really do Marlena in...oh yeah :)

#23   2013/08/16 08:48PM
    southlass

Quote passionsfreak1174: O M G!!! Now this is one welcome pregnancy storyline that I would totally enjoy. Is it Brady's or father Eric's?? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

Kristin turned 54 years old on June 15th. A baby for her would be a joke!

#24   2013/08/16 10:03PM
    shady02

Quote passionsfreak1174: O M G!!! Now this is one welcome pregnancy storyline that I would totally enjoy. Is it Brady's or father Eric's?? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

Isn't Kristen a little long in the tooth to be preggo. She should be about 55 years old a little old don't you think

#25   2013/08/17 06:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Right now this second I want it to be true. I would love it if she left pregnant and thinking it's Erics but later finds out it's Bradys.

#26   2013/08/17 07:18AM
    HouseTops

Nah, it's change of life. A period here, a period there, and then bang, nothing. It happens. I think she runs away when she realizes the facts for what they are.

#27   2013/08/17 09:19AM
    fadingrose

This Kristen/Brady/Eric s/l continues to be the sickest plot I have ever seen in the over 40 years I've been a DAYS fan. It's beyond disgusting, even if it were credible! But considering the several months lag time between taping and viewing, I guess we've got to watch it play out!

#28   2013/08/17 09:59AM
    Rosieroserson

Kristen is probably going thru menopause and therefore feels weird. Maybe she needs hormones, spa and a new hair do!?
    I wish this tragEric would go away and that Kristen's tiny piece of abdominal fat was due to binge eating rather than a baked bun

#29   2013/08/17 12:14PM
    hopey pix

I just saw on the new Soap Opera Digest yesterday,but didn't read it yet,Eileen Kristen OUT AT DAYS!!Did any one hear this news at all?I hope it's only a rumor,she's hasn't even been there a year yet!!!

#30   2013/08/17 12:25PM
    dazgonby

I can't be the only one who knows menopausal women who have had babies!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list