List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen Pregnant???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen Pregnant???

Started by passionsfreak1174 at 2013/08/14 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/26 05:48AM, Views: 4656, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/15 10:50AM
    Re: Kristen Pregnant???
    ejami2012

Quote the girl is HOT: wow! they are going there! the actress is in her 50's how old kristin is suppose to be dont know! but i really hope they dont go there yuk!!!!!

Why do they keep having woman sleeping with one man like forever Brady and Kristen and no baby but she deflocks a priest disgusting and gets pregnant by him. I hope not. Kristen is going to h@##.
    She's a loon

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 10:53AM
    #12   2013/08/15 11:22AM
    CdnMama

I thought she couldn't get pregnant??!! Wow, hope she is!!! Great storyline idea! Tired of this father eric business. I hope it's Bradys.

#13   2013/08/15 11:33AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote CdnMama: I thought she couldn't get pregnant??!! Wow, hope she is!!! Great storyline idea! Tired of this father eric business. I hope it's Bradys.

I hope it is Brady's too but some how Kristen gets exposed and leaves town pregnant and only later they find out with E.D. deciding to come back to days. She is more fun and better on days than on Y&R. I hope they name the baby Brady Jr and call him BJ Black.

#14   2013/08/15 04:39PM
    CdnMama

Quote IHeartLizzie:
    Quote CdnMama: I thought she couldn't get pregnant??!! Wow, hope she is!!! Great storyline idea! Tired of this father eric business. I hope it's Bradys.

I hope it is Brady's too but some how Kristen gets exposed and leaves town pregnant and only later they find out with E.D. deciding to come back to days. She is more fun and better on days than on Y&R. I hope they name the baby Brady Jr and call him BJ Black.

Yeah with her leaving the show I'm betting she leaves pregnant and no one will know. Could be Brady's. She is awesome on Days isn't she? And I just LOVED the Susan scene in that PI's office! OMG she is the best! If she goes back to Y&R I would hope they'd give her better storylines.

#15   2013/08/15 06:08PM
    mille

Kristen will leave the show, like she left the last time. Crazy as a betsy bug, and not pregnant!

#16   2013/08/16 06:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Kristen will leave the show, like she left the last time. Crazy as a betsy bug, and not pregnant!

WHOA hellhasfrozenover!!! I agree. I can't imagine that Kristen will be pregnant.

#17   2013/08/16 06:19AM
    ej and sami

I don't think Kristen is pregnant I hope not and the baby better not be Eric's. When everybody finds what she did to Eric all hell going to break that when she leave town.

#18   2013/08/16 06:27AM
    allmylovingdays

to be honest it would be very very soapy and Gosh it will drive MarMar over the bend but do i see it happening no...sure the writers made this mess that they can't get Kristen out of -and I see potential but I am ready for a failure -and just a scare and her hopes going up for it.

#19   2013/08/16 07:03AM
    drover

Quote Gideon58: Kristen is just a touch too old to be having babies, but a pregnancy would lead to a Who's the Daddy? story that would expose the fact that she slept with Eric, which would destroy both Eric and Brady. You know if she becomes pregnant, Eric has to be the father.

I agree!

She is too old to get prego but this is the soap world we are talking about. Lol It will be Eric's but she will pass it off as Brady's. They will be a happy little family till the memory stick winds up in Marlenas hands and she is exposed. Then Kristen will really go off the deep end.

#20   2013/08/16 08:15AM
    gramie

Quote gipsydog:
    Quote LRAD: How pregnant is she? It sounds like she just realized she missed her period. Now, how long has it been since she has 'been' with Brady (other than just Wednesday episode)? Seems to me the last one she was with, who could make her pregnant, would be Eric. That would be REALLY SICK!!!!!!!!!!
    And I am NOT happy!!!!

I love it a little thorn bird. Kristen actually said thorn bird to Nicole.
    Quote passionsfreak1174: O M G!!! Now this is one welcome pregnancy storyline that I would totally enjoy. Is it Brady's or father Eric's?? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

I totally agree, this is SICK

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list