List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen Pregnant???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen Pregnant???

Started by passionsfreak1174 at 2013/08/14 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/26 05:48AM, Views: 4869, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/14 01:28PM
    Kristen Pregnant???
    passionsfrea...

O M G!!! Now this is one welcome pregnancy storyline that I would totally enjoy. Is it Brady's or father Eric's?? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

#2   2013/08/14 02:45PM
    Re: Kristen Pregnant???
    mille

Kristen pregnant? I think the writers will go with that for awhile. In the end, Imo,this will be the final nail in pushing Kristen overboard. She always wanted a child, my theory is, the 1st diagnoses will, be that indeed she is pregnant, a change of life baby, she going to be happy for awhile until she gets a 2nd diagnoses. She's not pregnant, she has a malignant tumor and has to have an hysterectomy to save her life. I'ts soapy, but I think this is whats going to happen.

#3   2013/08/14 04:43PM
    rendi04

Quote mille: Kristen pregnant? I think the writers will go with that for awhile. In the end, Imo,this will be the final nail in pushing Kristen overboard. She always wanted a child, my theory is, the 1st diagnoses will, be that indeed she is pregnant, a change of life baby, she going to be happy for awhile until she gets a 2nd diagnoses. She's not pregnant, she has a malignant tumor and has to have an hysterectomy to save her life. I'ts soapy, but I think this is whats going to happen.

I hope the spoilers tell us ahead of time so I can skip this story line I just went through cancer of the uterus stage 3 I hate to see it again even if its just a soap character besides I thought Kristen couldn't pregnant besides when that is happening you have heavy menstral cycle not miss one i hope The writers get it straight

#4   2013/08/15 05:54AM
    dazgonby

I would hope the writers would have more sense than to have Kristin have cancer. That would be the lamest excuse they could possibly come up with.
    I would rather her actually be pregnant and move away without anyone being told,(since she is leaving the show) and if she comes back she will have a little one with her or years go by and the 'child' comes looking for daddy..but she will tell someone...so on with repeats.

#5   2013/08/15 07:05AM
    Babs_1955

Isn't she a bit long in the tooth to get pregnant.. She is quite a bit older than Brady and I think a baby for her is a little ridiculous.. HOLY COW how much mileage can they get out of this woman?

#6   2013/08/15 07:34AM
    LRAD

How pregnant is she? It sounds like she just realized she missed her period. Now, how long has it been since she has 'been' with Brady (other than just Wednesday episode)? Seems to me the last one she was with, who could make her pregnant, would be Eric. That would be REALLY SICK!!!!!!!!!!
    And I am NOT happy!!!!

Quote passionsfreak1174: O M G!!! Now this is one welcome pregnancy storyline that I would totally enjoy. Is it Brady's or father Eric's?? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

#7   2013/08/15 07:57AM
    gipsydog

Quote LRAD: How pregnant is she? It sounds like she just realized she missed her period. Now, how long has it been since she has 'been' with Brady (other than just Wednesday episode)? Seems to me the last one she was with, who could make her pregnant, would be Eric. That would be REALLY SICK!!!!!!!!!!
    And I am NOT happy!!!!

Quote passionsfreak1174: O M G!!! Now this is one welcome pregnancy storyline that I would totally enjoy. Is it Brady's or father Eric's?? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

I totally agree, this is SICK

#8   2013/08/15 09:40AM
    HouseTops

Quote gipsydog:
    Quote LRAD: How pregnant is she? It sounds like she just realized she missed her period. Now, how long has it been since she has 'been' with Brady (other than just Wednesday episode)? Seems to me the last one she was with, who could make her pregnant, would be Eric. That would be REALLY SICK!!!!!!!!!!
    And I am NOT happy!!!!

I totally agree, this is SICK

Kristen is too long in the tooth for this s/l.

Icky....

#9   2013/08/15 09:49AM
    Gideon58

Kristen is just a touch too old to be having babies, but a pregnancy would lead to a Who's the Daddy? story that would expose the fact that she slept with Eric, which would destroy both Eric and Brady. You know if she becomes pregnant, Eric has to be the father.

#10   2013/08/15 10:12AM
    the girl is HOT

wow! they are going there! the actress is in her 50's how old kristin is suppose to be dont know! but i really hope they dont go there yuk!!!!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list