List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 11:50PM, Views: 8175, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/11/21 05:54AM
    Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    allmylovingdays

Sonny is only doing what he can to help Will. I liken Will & Sonny to EJ and Sami -so hearing Sonny try to stop gabs from tearing the baby away from Will makes sense to me. ((sssshhhhrrrruuuggg[/o])) you noticed that Sonny did this without telling Will. Will still has residue guilt over sleeping with her knowing he was gay so he bends over backwards to make her happy.

I think gabs deserves a life. I've hated from day one that she ended up preggers with Wills kid. So if she left I would be very happy. Just leave the baby.

#62   2013/11/21 06:04PM
    CoachJack

Daniel is actually my favorite character. I really identify with his desire to help JJ (and the world in general) and I LOVE the dynamic between him and JJ. I would like to see him and Jen stay apart, but I would love a storyline where JJ has to come to terms with the idea that Daniel can still be a father figure to him without being with his mother.

#63   2013/11/22 05:42AM
    fadingrose

Quote CoachJack: Daniel is actually my favorite character. I really identify with his desire to help JJ (and the world in general) and I LOVE the dynamic between him and JJ. I would like to see him and Jen stay apart, but I would love a storyline where JJ has to come to terms with the idea that Daniel can still be a father figure to him without being with his mother.

I have sort of love-hate opinions about Dr. Dan in general--but one thing I definitely find unappealing--at least for a medical professional--is that scruffy messed up look he flaunts. He always looks like he just rolled out of bed and came to work without a shave or shower or even combing his hair. Salem Hospital seems to ignore so many ordinary standards, that they have no dress code whatever. I thought that doctors are distinguished from other staff by wearing a white coat--not scrubs all the time. Maybe I'm too fussy, but I'd probably switch doctors--even if he's supposedly the only one around who can save lives!

#64   2013/11/22 05:31PM
    Violette_Soa...

Does Jen always have her foot in her mouth? I'm not a longtime viewer and know others don't like her, but the more I've watched the more I think that she just cannot stop opening her mouth and inserting her foot. I realize she doesn't know the great thing that Daniel did for her son...but PLEASE! She's telling him to get over himself? LOL

#65   2013/11/23 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

I've never understood the facination about a catfight -two women fighting. MarMar & Kristen, Kristen & Niki, Niki and Sami and I am sure that Kate and Sami have had their own. BUT just as I've never understood the popularity of these fights I will never get Kate & Sami on the same side other than when they were working together but really Sami was spying on her.

I don't care if it is to keep gabs in town. Sami look at Kate, you hated her for how she interferred in her sons lives and you are way too much like her. tsk tsk tsk.

Hopefully Johnny will not be tainted by your strange obsession or love -I hate that we rarely see the little one's but at least we know they aren't being smothered by this so called motherly love.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/23 06:08AM
    #66   2013/11/25 06:30AM
    HouseTops

TPTB are too busy axing, chopping, firing, cutting back, hiring the cheap, wrong actors, recycled writers, sad, bitter, unhappy, recycled, unconnected storylines.

No one cares about the past history, apparently. Having said that, they say "you can't go back"!! But, please remember, at least!!

Where is the "love in the afternoon"?? Maggie and Victor breaking up?? EJAMI fighting?? Wilson fighting?? Eric thrown out of the church?? Can't name one happy s\l!!

The only good thing I can see right now is Danicole!!

#67   2013/11/25 08:24AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: TPTB are too busy axing, chopping, firing, cutting back, hiring the cheap, wrong actors, recycled writers, sad, bitter, unhappy, recycled, unconnected storylines.

No one cares about the past history, apparently. Having said that, they say "you can't go back"!! But, please remember, at least!!

Where is the "love in the afternoon"?? Maggie and Victor breaking up?? EJAMI fighting?? Wilson fighting?? Eric thrown out of the church?? Can't name one happy s\l!!

I feel exactly the same way, HouseTops, and posted something similar on the 'Sami and EJ' thread. They're trying to build (or tear apart?????!!) releationships based on conflicts only, to the point where it's getting annoying

#68   2013/11/25 11:21AM
    debster11

I hate EJAMI always have always will. I don't really have any fave couple right now. They all suck. I loved EJole. I always felt those two were amazing together because EJ never had to prove himself to her. But then they killed her baby not once but twice and that was the reason I stopped watching this show. I haven't watched since then. I do keep up on the spoilers though.

#69   2013/11/26 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops: TPTB are too busy axing, chopping, firing, cutting back, hiring the cheap, wrong actors, recycled writers, sad, bitter, unhappy, recycled, unconnected storylines.

I feel exactly the same way, HouseTops, and posted something similar on the 'Sami and EJ' thread. They're trying to build (or tear apart?????!!) releationships based on conflicts only, to the point where it's getting annoying

I know I read it on a thread that Sami didn't need to be up EJ's butt to make this relationship work but it would be nice if they did have some family time, some loving, them working to get DiMera enterprise back in working order and be more handsy once again.

I don't think that's asking for too much.

I get that GH was able to bring back characters from the past and make them work in some storylines and then again they didn't look at LAURA from Luke & Laura fame. And look at Robert-father of Robin both characters never were used and now both are gone again. Same here on Days, they brought Shane & Kimberly on to pimp out a storyline that I still have no clue who exactly is rootting for the school marm and her surfer dude but I worry now that this other Donovan is going to be here and she will do the same....just be here to pimp out that couple

YOU KNOW I read too on another thread a kiss will happen that is unexpected. And for me that would be Daniel and his girlfriends daughter abs. Talk about shocking....but the way she is always in his face its a wonder -maybe she will get sick or hurt and then he will have to take care ofher and fall in love with the girl in the gown.

Another kiss that would be shocking would really be Eric & Nicole. He is still a priest and right now he doesn't believe he could break his vows even for her.

the worst case scenerio for me is gabs and will kissing on New Years eve -it would be unexpected, I would toss up my cookies and rail against DAYS but it would be shocking....and earth shattering. I feel that he would only do it to comfort the parasite.

#70   2013/11/26 11:23PM
    EO42

Well, I am presently frustrated with EJ and his lying to everyone about what Kristen did to Eric. He knows he was drugged as he knew about the Dr. who gave Kristen the drug and gave her a potion she was going to slip to him during the reception. He is constantly defending her and trying to make people believe Eric was a willing participant in her dirty deed.
    Also, why didn't Sami and Kate and Gabi just call the police? After all it was self defense when she supposedly killed Nick. Here we go again with Sami being involved in this cover up.You know they are all headed for big trouble over this.
    Once again, my unpopular desire for Dan and Jenn to be together again and not just for a few days. They do have good chemistry when the writers allow it. Just need a good story. Didn't Melissa sign a three yr. contract? Come on! let something good happen not only for them but for a few others. Well, I guess I'd better shut-up for now. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list