List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 11:50PM, Views: 7752, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/22 12:09PM
    Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    BBtrekkie13

I can't Stand Jennifer. I feel that she murdered Nicoles baby. When Nicole was pregnant with a high risk pregnancy and Daniel and Rafe were helping her of their own free will she harassed and stalked Nicole and the stress certainly added to what happened.

I want Days to make Stephano to have Nicoles baby boy. Last year I found it interesting that her regular OB/GYN wasn't available near her due date. New doctor who couldn't find a heartbeat. I think that doc during exam injected baby to make it sleep/be still and would induce labor. I want Stephano to be behind it and have the baby. He was angry with EJ and he has faked other people's dealths before.

Nicole was a fantastic mom to Sydney. She was always with her. Sami gets her back and her kids are always with someone else. Nic lost her baby, thought Sami was giving EJs baby away. It was depression and she loved that baby. Nicole loves Johnny and was there for him during his cancer scare. She is a far better mom than Sami, and Jennifer.

#52   2013/10/22 02:03PM
    ScrubsAlltheWay

My unpopular opinion is that I miss Nicole and EJ as a pairing. I actually really, really don't like EJ and Sami. In fact, I hate them.

I would tune back into Days if I heard a reunion story (with child soon after) for Nicole and EJ.

#53   2013/10/22 03:26PM
    cam1207

This really is not an anti-religious statement, but I am tired of every person in Salem being a Catholic. How about showing some diversity? A protestant, Jewish, Buddhist, anything - there is no community like this, it is kind of absurd. Oh, the only one that isn't Catholic/religious is Theresa and that was to prove what a bad girl she is....it's weird. I am sure she will be in that Catholic church sooner or later asking for help...

#54   2013/10/22 04:45PM
    flightygirl

Quote cam1207: This really is not an anti-religious statement, but I am tired of every person in Salem being a Catholic. How about showing some diversity? A protestant, Jewish, Buddhist, anything - there is no community like this, it is kind of absurd. Oh, the only one that isn't Catholic/religious is Theresa and that was to prove what a bad girl she is....it's weird. I am sure she will be in that Catholic church sooner or later asking for help...

Father Eric will probably be there to give her her last rites when she ODs.

#55   2013/10/23 05:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote cam1207: This really is not an anti-religious statement, but I am tired of every person in Salem being a Catholic. How about showing some diversity? A protestant, Jewish, Buddhist, anything - there is no community like this, it is kind of absurd. Oh, the only one that isn't Catholic/religious is Theresa and that was to prove what a bad girl she is....it's weird. I am sure she will be in that Catholic church sooner or later asking for help...

Father Eric will probably be there to give her her last rites when she ODs.
    You are joking right flightygirl, we all know that DrDan is Gods emissary here in Salem he will be the one to bring her back to life and doing the last rites

#56   2013/11/06 06:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Eric's behavior right now. I totally understand and don't condemn him.

#57   2013/11/20 08:04PM
    allmylovingdays

Soap viewers get umbrella storylines if they make sense.

I'm scratching my head over Abe and Niki scenes today. So he has forgiven her also for her past behavior.

if anything Sami and her twin talked and he was glad to see her so shouldn't Abe be talking to Sami about Eric needing someone to talk to-it drives me crazy for some reason

#58   2013/11/20 10:08PM
    jilltidwell

I don't like Will and Sonny. I don't think Sonny should be telling Gabi that she can't take Ari with her to New York. That should be between Will and Gabi.

#59   2013/11/21 04:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote ScrubsAlltheWay: My unpopular opinion is that I miss Nicole and EJ as a pairing. I actually really, really don't like EJ and Sami. In fact, I hate them.

I would tune back into Days if I heard a reunion story (with child soon after) for Nicole and EJ.

I, too, don't believe that Ejami is the perfect couple. Though apparently I am one of the few viewers who is NOT "obsessed with EJ." On the contrary I favor Rafe and wish him happiness and an end to the Rafe bashing that so many EJ fans indulge in. And I think that it's EJ and Nicole who belong together (with or without another miracle pregnancy). They are both sneaky and self-centered enough to make exciting schemes together!

One more thing--I want Eric to be allowed to renew his vows and remain a priest, which means that I do NOT want the long-ago romance with Nicole to ever happen again.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 04:08AM
    #60   2013/11/21 05:17AM
    Licorice_423

Quote jilltidwell: I don't like Will and Sonny. I don't think Sonny should be telling Gabi that she can't take Ari with her to New York. That should be between Will and Gabi.

You are not alone! I don't really have a problem with Will, but Sonny...I called my mom last night to see if she had seen the episode yet so I could rant about it. That whole scene with him in the mix just made my blood boil. The way he said "what if they new the real Gabrielle Hernandez". Gabi has done one big thing wrong and the victim knows about it and didn't press charges. It's like not she set out for that to happen. And Will shot a man! It's not like Will is some major innocent here.

The minute Sonny said something about declaring Gabi an unfit mother I could have hit the roof. So to my understanding, Will and Sonny can have careers and dreams but Gabi has to stay home and be the little mother? She was right when she said Will could write anywhere. It doesn't really matter what Sonny does and from where because he is not the father and really has no say in this matter.

Sonny needs to take a step back and remember that Ari and any decision about her is for Will and Gabi to decide. They could probably work something out if Sonny wouldn't be chirping in Will's ear.

Sorry for the rant, but that just got to me yesterday.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list