List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 11:50PM, Views: 7995, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/10/18 11:20AM
    Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    DeviantAuthor

Welcome DeviantAuthor I don't read spoilers so I can't tell you if JJ is going to straighten up or not. Funny how we can tolerate something and then not others. I know everyone hates Kristen and the video. I do as well but it didn't turn me off from watching. I love the whole Niki is being set up as the gal Eric thinks he had sex with and that today is my unpopular opinion.

Thank you. I do read spoilers on occasion, usually if I have something going on and I know I won't be able to watch.

The Kristen video thing has been a really long time playing out, so that almost makes it boring, if that makes sense.

I feel bad for Nicole. I like her, she's someone I could probably drink coffee with and have fun leering at Niploas on GH with. (Yes, I know, I'm shallow.)

#42   2013/10/18 02:11PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Undeniable Truth: OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.

LOL - I totally get that

Which one is bearable?

Man, I'm having a hard time answering this question. I may have said Lucas, but nope. He gets on my nerves too.

#43   2013/10/18 02:23PM
    cam1207

The only bearable Horton's in my opinion are Julie and Hope. Grandma Horton was totally great - but the rest, who cares. Mike was alright too...

#44   2013/10/18 03:33PM
    waggo50

[quote]Quote flightygirl: [quote]Quote PatsMom: [quote]Quote Undeniable Truth: OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.[/quote]

LOL - I totally get that [/quote]

Which one is bearable?[/
    quote]

That's an easy one, the only member of the current Horton family that I like is Hope, can't stand Lucas, Jennifer, Abby, and Julie and the younger members of the family JJ and Nick are a disgrace to the Horton family IMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 03:34PM
    #45   2013/10/18 07:08PM
    EO42

I like Nicole even tho she is into everyone else's business, she means well. I will FF through what they have planned for her and Eric as I think it is just wrong!!
    I guess it is unpopular to be a Jenn and Dan fan, but I sure am. Things just continue to be worse and worse for them and I sure don't like it! Can't anyone be happy on this soap? Seems like they only are for a short time. We need some good news these days. C-mon writers give them a break! Thanks

#46   2013/10/19 09:23AM
    flightygirl

I want Danjen to be happy so they can move to Switzerland...or at least backburner.

#47   2013/10/19 01:45PM
    mille

A surprise for Lucas. He finds out that John Roman is his too. Make a long story short. Stefano! He and Dr. Rolf, are the only ones who knows that Elvis is not the father of his beloved Giovanni. Lucas hears Stefano talking to his minion about finding the good doctor, he wants to make sure that John Roman stays a DiMera! A stunned Lucas, who broke into the mansion, after having words about his daughter with Elvis earlier in the week, retreats, his mind reeling!

#48   2013/10/20 04:54PM
    CindyHaskins

I hate jennifer i would love for days of our lives to put her on the backburner where she belong.

#49   2013/10/20 10:26PM
    Buffy.

My unpopular opinion is that I hate Dr Dan & especially with Jenn. He is portrayed as sooo perfect and never loses a patient! How realistic is that? If I had to tolerate him he was best with Chloe, I hated what they did to Chloe & Nicole to prop up Dannifer! I enjoy Anne annoying Jenn but Theresa is too much! She annoys me! She is Genie anyway not Theresa! Why the name change. Love the Brady's. Best Horton is Julie who I love! I miss the old Maggie in her own kitchen too. Love Adrienne & Justin and the Di mera's Love Sonny & Will but am not looking forward to a new Will.

#50   2013/10/22 10:32AM
    dancie

for a period of time the Horton clan was nearly nonexistent, now they have damaged the ones that they brought back. Julie and Hope have very little story lines, and Hope is just filler in the show at this time. Give her a new love interest. Some one with some staying power for show and not corrupted by Dimearas etc. Give Jennifer a stronger charcter, and get rid of some of the others and restore the Hortons. I like Sami but for a long time it has been the Dimearas and Sami Brady show. Looks like could make better use out of a great cast.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list