List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 11:50PM, Views: 8335, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/13 09:59AM
    Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't mind really that Eric too thinks Niki did it. Its so soapy.

I don't mind either. I am hoping he realizes some hidden desires for Nicole. Maybe part of him wishes that he had sex with her. At least she is someone he cares about.

#32   2013/10/13 10:00AM
    flightygirl

Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Undeniable Truth: OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.

LOL - I totally get that

Which one is bearable?

#33   2013/10/14 06:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Undeniable Truth: OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.

LOL - I totally get that

Which one is bearable?

OMG I have to totally agree in asking which one is even bearable????

#34   2013/10/14 08:04AM
    2Wildroses

Quote kktt: I always loved Chloe and Daniel together. I was really hoping this last time she was back even after all the crazy stuff she did that he would choose her and admit he loved her and always has!

I love Daniel and Chloe also, why do they try to force couples on fans? I like Jennifer just not with Daniel

#35   2013/10/14 08:44AM
    DaysVixen

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote PatsMom:

LOL - I totally get that

Which one is bearable?

OMG I have to totally agree in asking which one is even bearable????

LOL! I find the Horton family boring. They're too goody-goody for me, so my favourite family has been the Brady's who have some spunk and fight in them. Each Brady kid (Roman, Bo, Kim, and Kayla)has a spunky, feisty daughter (Sami, Chelsea, Theresa and Stephanie) that keep or kept people on their toes in Salem. To me, they are the real entertainment on the show!

#36   2013/10/14 09:36AM
    Ms.HuNNii

I do not like Bo and Hope. Hope should have kicked him to the curb a long time ago. He has step out on her too many times. Every time his exes drop into salem he feel the need to be their savior and dissmiss anything his wife say. Hope is no saint either but just b/c they have history don't mean they have to be a couple.

I like EJ and Taylor until they recasted her. Their relationship seem more romantic than Sami and Nicole.

#37   2013/10/14 01:49PM
    deidnbella

Here is my very unpopular opinion.... I would never ever do or recommend that anyone seduce a Priest, but... I LIKED watching Eric getting a little nasty!!!!

#38   2013/10/17 06:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Ciarra.

#39   2013/10/17 11:10AM
    DeviantAuthor

Jennifer needs to grow a set as far as dealing with JJ. As the mother of three sons, I can say it's possible to raise decent young men in this day and age without letting them run wild and being clueless about it.

Maybe she's missing out on that mom thing to know when her son is shooting straight with her. I would know what mine were up to, who they were with, and what was going on with them, not to be a control freak, but to know they were staying out of trouble.

The JJ thing is darn near driving me away from wanting to watch DOOL right now. I may forego watching for awhile and just read updates here until it's wrapped up.

(I've been lurking here off and on for years and only finally just registered so I could leave a comment here and one over on the GH board about Nipolas.)

#40   2013/10/18 06:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote DeviantAuthor: Jennifer needs to grow a set as far as dealing with JJ. As the mother of three sons, I can say it's possible to raise decent young men in this day and age without letting them run wild and being clueless about it.

Maybe she's missing out on that mom thing to know when her son is shooting straight with her. I would know what mine were up to, who they were with, and what was going on with them, not to be a control freak, but to know they were staying out of trouble.

The JJ thing is darn near driving me away from wanting to watch DOOL right now. I may forego watching for awhile and just read updates here until it's wrapped up.

(I've been lurking here off and on for years and only finally just registered so I could leave a comment here and one over on the GH board about Nipolas.)

Welcome DeviantAuthor I don't read spoilers so I can't tell you if JJ is going to straighten up or not. Funny how we can tolerate something and then not others. I know everyone hates Kristen and the video. I do as well but it didn't turn me off from watching. I love the whole Niki is being set up as the gal Eric thinks he had sex with and that today is my unpopular opinion.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list