List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 11:50PM, Views: 7518, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/20 05:09PM
    Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    miladytn

Quote mbfc3: I like Anne too. Sanctimonious Jennifer needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

And here's my big one...ready? Here it comes! I've never really cared for EJ. He's too predictable and uninteresting to me.

Meither. From the first appearance of EJ, I just knew he was up to no good.

And I too like Anne. But I can live with Jennifer when she's written better than of late.

#22   2013/08/21 12:36AM
    days78

No one has yet to mention Marlena. She seems to get a lot of flack this time around, but I still love her and DH looks great and is a great actress when they give her something to play.
    I wish they'd bring her front & center somehow. Love to see her and Hope exploring the singles scene somewhere down the line since they destroyed John & Marlena and Bo & Hope. Be fun to watch them bond as they explore what's it's like to be single in the age of the internet and apps.

#23   2013/08/21 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Dang it - now that I see the appeal of Kristen being pregnant and driving some people nuts -she isn't.

#24   2013/08/21 06:25AM
    PatsMom

I cannot for the life of me understand all the men in Salem fighting over Sami. She is so much work.

#25   2013/08/21 09:25AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Dang it - now that I see the appeal of Kristen being pregnant and driving some people nuts -she isn't.

Don't be too sure! That may be what she told Jennifer, but Kristen has never lied?

#26   2013/08/23 10:15AM
    Undeniable T...

OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.

#27   2013/08/23 10:22AM
    PatsMom

Quote Undeniable Truth: OK, I confess: I absolutely abhor the majority of the Horton family. I'd venture to say 98% of them. I think they collectively started getting on my nerves circa 1993.

LOL - I totally get that

#28   2013/10/12 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Eric and Brady both seeing Kristen. I started the Eric and Brady thread because I know they both are naïve and so in the dark about what she has done but you can totally see why they both like her. And yes Eric has decided that she isn't all that bad and he is willing to give her a chance, because she has shown them this one side to her that no one has ever seen and it is a crazy mess what she has done - and YES she deserves to pay for it.

#29   2013/10/12 06:41AM
    waggo50

I don't mind Daniel, just don't like him with Jennifer (don't like her) as they have zero chemistry.

I have never liked the Lucas character from the first day he arrived in Salem and the same goes for Brady (although EM is an improvement over KL). Rafe is okay as long as he is far away from Sami and her kids.

Unlike most people I think it is way past time to retire Stefano.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/12 06:50AM
    #30   2013/10/13 08:17AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't mind really that Eric too thinks Niki did it. Its so soapy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list