List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 11:50PM, Views: 8163, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/15 05:07AM
    Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    tariro

I think Eric is a total bore ,don't hate him and most certainly don't love him but I feel the show could do without him. I will miss Kristen ,no matter what she did I could never truly hate her ,I just hated some of her story lines but the character and the actress are just amazing. Wish certain characters were filled out more e.g Eric and Rafe.

#12   2013/08/17 06:15AM
    allmylovingdays

catfights between the women on the show. The other day when MarMar and Kristen fought all I did was try to skip or wish it was offscreen. I don't get catfights. They aren't entertaining to me.

#13   2013/08/18 07:19PM
    Daysfan1969

I like Daniel and Jennifer together. I really like Rafe too and hope he gets a storyline that doesn't revolve around Ejami.

#14   2013/08/18 08:12PM
    zuzu61

I love Maggie, but I don't like what they've done to her character. I think it's great that she's found happiness with Victor. BUT.....
    I miss the Maggie we loved for years in her modest kitchen where her warmth, love and understanding welcomed everyone, but with wisdom and honesty. She was truthful whether they liked it or not. But they Loved her for it.
    It hurts when the fans call her a nag, even though they're right. ha.
    I feel like the writers have done a character assassination on Maggie. I want the old Maggie back. I don't think she would have ever changed.
    Her purpose now seems to be Propping Daniel, Brady, or Eric. Especially Daniel.
    As long as Maggie has been on this show. Sad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 08:14PM
    #15   2013/08/19 10:07AM
    cam1207

I did not like Princess Gina or Sleeping Pill Hope when she was with Bo, but without Bo - I like Hope as a bad girl, I love her red lipstick and sass. I would have her go off the deep end over Bo's absence and make her a badass.

I like Kate in most of her storylines. I rarely fast forward through anything she does.

Dream pairing: A reinvented bad girl Hope and Kate as BFF's scheming and creating havoc in Salem. Or fighting over Rafe.

#16   2013/08/19 09:09PM
    allmylovingdays

If Kristen ends up pregnant and gives birth it would be as she stated to Niki salt in an old wound.

#17   2013/08/20 06:04AM
    HouseTops

Want Will, Abby, Kristen, Rafe to go away.

Love Gabi but not with Nick, Daniel and Jennifer, Nicole and Eric.

EJAMI, EJAMI, EJAMI!!

Disappointed that Vargas and Chad are leaving. They would have been great brothers for EJ to make a great mobster style family but not really be too bad. Just enough to have Salem think they are.

#18   2013/08/20 11:04AM
    PatsMom

Love the sassy Nicole, but I'm afraid they are turning her into Maggie.

#19   2013/08/20 02:08PM
    kktt

I always loved Chloe and Daniel together. I was really hoping this last time she was back even after all the crazy stuff she did that he would choose her and admit he loved her and always has!

#20   2013/08/20 03:27PM
    mbfc3

I like Anne too. Sanctimonious Jennifer needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

And here's my big one...ready? Here it comes! I've never really cared for EJ. He's too predictable and uninteresting to me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list