List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 11:50PM, Views: 8102, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2014/01/04 07:58AM
    Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: That once I am hooked on a couple I guess it takes a lot to tear me away and never come back. I am still an EJAMI fan.

She shot him. You would think that would have killed it. It broke my heart just as much as this promo talk is breaking it but I know deep down that James is going to reel me back in with his heartache and worrying why oh why oh why did he do whatever...........I'm normally not an optomistic person so even though I haven't seen the promo - I just can't imagine EJ would have to go that far to this little girl. Its almost as bad as when EJ was so stupid that he didn't know about the fake belly. Then I couldn't watch either.

but as I stated they pull back in, I just don't know how much more I can take...............

I am so right there with you...heartbreaking...and what's next a new DiMera baby...can't even go there

dazgonby I hope you know that I never meant to take sides -one over the other EJ vs Sami it shouldn't have been like this - it was always them against the world in my way of thinking. I know EJ's sins, oh his many sins.....and this whole Kristen thing is just fcking everything up --EJ found out an hour before - but seriously when EJ started to tell Sami his own ridiculous story of how he helped drug Eric - my heart broke a bit when she seemed to believe him and he knew it. they are so bent. YES another song this one by Pink

Just Give Me A Reason"
    (feat. Nate Ruess)

Right from the start
    You were a thief
    You stole my heart
    And I your willing victim
    I let you see the parts of me
    That weren't all that pretty
    And with every touch you fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh
    Things you never say to me, oh, oh
    Tell me that you've had enough
    Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason
    Just a little bit's enough
    Just a second we're not broken just bent
    And we can learn to love again
    It's in the stars
    It's been written in the scars on our hearts
    We're not broken just bent
    And we can learn to love again
    even though right now....right now that damn song Say SOMETHING is screaming in my head

Say Something by A Great Big World & christina aguilera

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
    I'll be the one, if you want me to.
    Anywhere, I would've followed you.

And I am feeling so small.
    It was over my head
    I know nothing at all.

And I will stumble and fall.
    I'm still learning to love
    Just starting to crawl.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
    Anywhere, I would've followed you.

And I will swallow my pride.
    You're the one that I love
    And I'm saying goodbye.

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
    And anywhere, I would have followed you.
    Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you.

Say something...

as I stated in the other thread I think back to Rhett & Scarlett and YEAH I can't even imagine EJ doing this .....Im lost right now. Its a wait and see and hope for the best that it is a fantasy like she did with Austin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 08:01AM
    #92   2014/01/04 08:24AM
    allmylovingdays

I forgot I had a comment to make about another couple well two.

Twitter is all excited over Niki and Eric and saying love the slow buildup. IM LOST on that because I know she has felt something him for a year - he slowly is waking to his feelings for her but they don't interest me at all????

and then yesterday Kate visiting her ex and being so coldly treated. WOW.

Soap writers are a strange bunch of people......not sure what they think the audience wants and needs.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 08:26AM
    #93   2014/01/04 08:36AM
    fadingrose

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote Lacey Micah

You covered everything and I 100% agree.

Oh thanks. I'm glad there's someone else out there who doesn't think Nick is totally bad.

Few people are "totally bad," but how can we forget and forgive how Nick flipped out before with Melanie? He went to jail for that, and I don't believe he ever changed into a good guy.

#94   2014/01/04 12:07PM
    Freida Klopp...

My unpopular opinion is.... I LOVE THE EJ AND ABIGAIL PAIRING! What a great scandal! Angry Samantha! Abi in another scandal! Nothing better than good girl gone bad!

Plus, I would prefer to see EJ w/ someone else

#95   2014/01/23 05:29AM
    zuzu61

I wish TPTB would put in the actor's contract a time limit on how far in advance they are to publicly announce their plans to leave the show.

Once I KNOW they're leaving, that's what I think about when I see them on screen.

I wish them all the very best in their career and life choices, but as far as their character goes, I wish they'd step aside and allow the show to move forward for the FANS and the SHOWS sake. JMHO.

I'm not just talking about Sami's character. I know Gabi's NOT going to get involved with anyone because she's leaving, etc.. I'm r/t all the actors/characters.

This is just my personal opinion.. My UNpopular opinion.

Just staying with the title of this thread.

#96   2014/01/23 05:37AM
    zuzu61

ALSO...
    The show then needs to allow the character to have a respectful EXIT and not keep them up front and in the EVERY day s/l's.
    ALLOW them AND their memory (as much as possible) to leave Salem. (Like Bo and Kristen)
    Give BO a respectful exit. IMO, he DESERVES that much.

and PLEASE allow the Salem Winds to blow the scent of Kristen back to Genoa City and OUT of Salem.

#97   2014/01/23 06:17AM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61: I wish TPTB would put in the actor's contract a time limit on how far in advance they are to publicly announce their plans to leave the show.

Once I KNOW they're leaving, that's what I think about when I see them on screen.

I wish them all the very best in their career and life choices, but as far as their character goes, I wish they'd step aside and allow the show to move forward for the FANS and the SHOWS sake. JMHO.

I'm not just talking about Sami's character. I know Gabi's NOT going to get involved with anyone because she's leaving, etc.. I'm r/t all the actors/characters.

I agree and this is especially true on Days. They tape so far in advance. Even if they wait until their last day on taping they are still on our screens for 4 months. It completely ruins characters for me and spoils my interest! Why get invested when you know they are not going to be around?

#98   2014/01/23 06:32AM
    zuzu61

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61: I wish TPTB would put in the actor's contract a time limit on how far in advance they are to publicly announce their plans to leave the show.

I agree and this is especially true on Days. They tape so far in advance. Even if they wait until their last day on taping they are still on our screens for 4 months. It completely ruins characters for me and spoils my interest! Why get invested when you know they are not going to be around?

ITA. Thanks flightygirl Now that's what I was trying to say!

EJ/JS is SOO talented. I want to see what he's got besides running around trying to convince Sami to LOVE him.
    Please NOT another 1 1/2 yrs. of this. It just seems like it's wasted time, when we could see him in some EMMY Award winning s/l's. Again.. JMUO!

*JMUO = Just My Unpopular Opinion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/23 06:39AM
    #99   2014/01/23 12:01PM
    dazgonby

I also wish they would not tell when someone is leaving, especially since they do tape so far in advance.

I wish they would take this time to develope a happy ending story for Sami...away from Ej because there never was a happy ending there for them...and certainly not now.
    Let her walk away and not even one glance back.

So for once, when it is close to time for her to leave, I want Sami to finally have happiness.

Just my unpopular opinion.

#100   2014/01/23 03:44PM
    summerwind.j...

my unpopular opinion, is and i am not homophobia, i don't care for the gay story lines, , because i have my own personal beliefs, i do love everyone, and treat everyone the way i would want to, but i don't care to watch the gay stuff, i know others do so , i just fast forward through them. neither do i like victor, jennifer, theresa, abby, love sami and ej until he cheated on her an now i am losing interest in the soap , i was only watching for sami and ej, ,, so it does not really matter, i probably will get some nasty comments , but i am not going to put you down , so it is all ok

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list