List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 11:50PM, Views: 8051, Replies: 110
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/14 05:50AM
    Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    Chrissi

I saw this on the GH forum and thought it was a lot of fun. Nobody's opinion should be bashed on the entire site but it does happen.

Let's dedicate this thread to confessing what we like when we feel nobody else could possibly feel the same!!

I'll go first. My guilty pleasure is that Theresa, Anne, and Kristen amuse me even though they're nasty and obviously annoying to most - with good reason.

One more... I like Marge Bernardi!!! I said it. I mean she's nasty, but only because she's mourning over her dead husband. I like her strength. If our regulars had her strength I could probably dislike her but our regulars have been missing that important ingredient for a while.

Okay.... whew. Don't worry - I won't let it rule my blog or anything. I find it easy to see both sides.

What's your unpopular opinion?

#2   2013/08/14 06:01AM
    Re: Confess your unpopular opinion! (No Bash Zone)
    allmylovingdays

I like Anne.

I do not like Victor -think he is a misogynistic grump and his snark never amused me. His constant disowning of his family made me never like him--is this bashing? I hope not. I know everyone loves Victor so my hating him is unpopular.

#3   2013/08/14 06:43AM
    Rosieroserson

I like and adore Gabi and have 'forgotten' everything she did last summer. If they'd only recast her and Chad and pair them, I'd have a ball
    I like Kate. She's strong and independent. A perfect Dimera wife. I really don't understand how Steffy could let her go. Ok she had an icky affair with the gross Ian, but I would sweep that under the rug if I was Stefano. Kate is one heck of a woman. I really hope Rafe deserves her!
    Kate's been thru so much in her life and has risen like a phoenixette
    If I was Sami Kate would be my BFF.

#4   2013/08/14 06:47AM
    VioletteD

Nicole is well meaning and all but I'm annoyed that she keeps trying to fix everybody's life now. I did roll my eyes when she started on about JJ with Dan. Here we go again...

#5   2013/08/14 07:05AM
    stjarna

I loved Rafe with Carrie. They had great chemistry!!!
    I know it's past tense. But maybe they should reconsider in the future getting her back!
    If not, they ought to consider a love story in the making Jen and Rafe!

Rafe I find interesting if only he had a story away from Ejami altogether!

I think Vargas could be very interesting if only they give more of a vulnerable side!!!

#6   2013/08/14 12:03PM
    Shannon

I love Kristen! I think she is mean, mean, mean! I'm not offended with the Father Eric storyline....someway or another, we knew he would leave the priesthood so that he would be available to a woman/women on the show down the road.

Simply put, Kristen doesn't hold back. She is probably one the most ruthless Dimera's of them all....LOVE HER!!

#7   2013/08/14 01:09PM
    flightygirl

Even though I want Ejami together I am not happy with this current story!

#8   2013/08/14 04:57PM
    miladytn

No idea why, but the first thing that came to my mind is that I hated RKK as Bo. I loved RKK on AW but he didn't do it for me as Bo. And I do not like Lisa Rinna either.

Currently, I don't like Cameron. When the character first appeared he had promise, as did the actor. I think the actor change was a bad casting job and the character as gone downhill since then IMHO.

I too like Gabi, and Kate, and Victor. And yes, even Stefano. I do NOT like Ejami. and have never liked the EJ character. He's "smarmy" and manipulative. The actor (name escapes me just now) is fantastic tho.

#9   2013/08/15 12:24AM
    flightygirl

I hope Kristen is pregnant. She has always wanted a baby and it may humanize her.

#10   2013/08/15 04:07AM
    fadingrose

I like Rafe, but not necessarily Safe. It annoys me when the passionate Ejami fans BASH him, I also like Victor and admire and "adore" Stefano as a superb actor who seldom is boring...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list