List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Loved the pot laced donuts

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loved the pot laced donuts

Started by fivew at 2013/08/13 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 09:05PM, Views: 1699, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/01 03:20PM
    Re: Loved the pot laced donuts
    zuzu61

Quote littleguysmom:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I thought the laced donuts was nothing but a insulted to alice horton memory.

No way, cause Alice would have loved that...remember Alice had a 'wild' side when it was needed.

Did she? ok. because I wondered if people would feel this was a bit of a slap in the face to her memory.

I actually wanted to bring this thread back up because it was something that this soap needs some comic relief. It doesn't have to be back stabbing drama all the time. I want romance too! I want my EJAMI romance back after she gets out of jail. We laughed at the time when Sami was chasing Benardi and then the scenes with the ladies all high was great!!

Two weeks ago in Soap Opera Digest they asked those involved how was it film those scenes and all said they went home with hurt sides from laughing so hard.

Here is a little quote from Alice's Bio from the cast list.
    When Roman was arrested as the Salem Slasher (he wasn't) Alice help him escape from jail by drugging her famous donuts that she brought to him. When Roman ate them, he became ill and taken to the hospital. Where she and Bo help Roman escape.

But I think if she was alive she would have smack JJ up side the head. Lololol

lol.. too funny.. Oh yeah, Alice had a spunky side. She was no push over.
    She would have laughed as hard as the girls. I can see all of them telling her about it.
    She would have "slapped" several of them with her "words of wisdom".
    JJ, Jenn, JT, Marlena, Daniel, etc..
    She may bake the SPD some donuts and help Sami escape. lol

She would probably have a few slaps and words of wisdom for the writers. lol (She'd probably baked them a dozen or so every morning).

#22   2013/09/01 05:24PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I thought the laced donuts was nothing but a insulted to alice horton memory.

No way, cause Alice would have loved that...remember Alice had a 'wild' side when it was needed.

Did she? ok. because I wondered if people would feel this was a bit of a slap in the face to her memory.

I actually wanted to bring this thread back up because it was something that this soap needs some comic relief. It doesn't have to be back stabbing drama all the time. I want romance too! I want my EJAMI romance back after she gets out of jail. We laughed at the time when Sami was chasing Benardi and then the scenes with the ladies all high was great!!

Two weeks ago in Soap Opera Digest they asked those involved how was it film those scenes and all said they went home with hurt sides from laughing so hard.

I guess to each their own opinion, but I remember Alice having her share of lawbreaking moments including the Roman jail thing.
    I see Alice having a good laugh at walking in on those having the fun donuts and figuring out why...but then this is only my opinion.
    I totally see no reason it would be a slap in her face to her memory...if people want to look at it that way whatever, I would feel it more of a slap with the way those living in the house are behaving...but once again that is just me.

#23   2013/09/02 07:25AM
    allmylovingdays

I wasn't dismissing your opinion of Alice. I don't know her like the fans from decades of Days. I've only seen a picture of her and the clips when she died they showed. When they had that letter in the safe deposit box people did comment how she helped Roman or John or Jenn escape once when they were being framed so I can see that she wasn't just prim and proper.

#24   2013/09/02 08:15AM
    dazgonby

Alice looked the perfect little granny but she had such a fun side and it was a blast watching her when she was into her "projects" (for lack of better word)or anything.
    Even with Bo, she was so much fun.

#25   2013/09/02 03:13PM
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby: Alice looked the perfect little granny but she had such a fun side and it was a blast watching her when she was into her "projects" (for lack of better word)or anything.
    Even with Bo, she was so much fun.

If someone had a video set up at the book club, I can just imagine Alice sitting in her chair watching it the next day with all the girls and wiping tears she'd be laughing so hard.
    I would love to hear the advice she would give some of her family right now.

#26   2013/09/06 09:05PM
    allmylovingdays

zuzu, LGM said it would be great to see something like that occur - and I hear they did something like this for Katherine on Y&R. I know when Edward died on GH -gosh the show did this beautiful moment where Anna got up from her chair with Edward and walked up the stairs. WHY can't we see this happen here on Days.

ps: I first was going to post a ???? Do you all think Jenn will tell the other ladies I the group about her son's donuts the ingested?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list