List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Loved the pot laced donuts

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loved the pot laced donuts

Started by fivew at 2013/08/13 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 09:05PM, Views: 1931, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/14 06:36AM
    Re: Loved the pot laced donuts
    Trina_P

Yeah this was about as fun to watch as the guys' striptease show. Finally someone surfaces on the writing team to add a little life to the show. You could tell they all had a blast doing this. I was glad JJ intercepted the police and no one got in trouble for it. I thought for a minute when Kayla answered her phone she might give something away and get in trouble at work. Of course maybe if there was an element of an emergency as a result of Jennifer getting high it might have woke JJ up a little. But I figure something really bad will have to happen sending him to the hospital, Daniel will operate and save him. All will finally be grateful to him and he will give his blessings for Jen and Dan to be together. One can hope anyway.

#12   2013/08/14 06:51AM
    stjarna

Love them all.. especially Julie... what a refreshing thing to see them all so silly and loosen up!!!

These kind of moments are good... there should be comic relief from time to time!!!

#13   2013/08/14 06:54AM
    dazgonby

Made me want to have a couple of them

#14   2013/08/14 08:51AM
    Babs_1955

This was the funniest, without a doubt the funniest thing ever. To see these somewhat stoic ladies lose it was great. Julie's rants about cruises nad buffet lines, Kayla eating right out of the peanut butter jar, and Jennifer giggling at everything was over the top. Can't wait to see what today's show brings! JJ's face was priceless...Great episode

#15   2013/08/14 10:29AM
    LorrieR

I LOVED it!! I LOVE Julie!! I'd love to have seen Maggie there as well, but it was a hoot! Now, pass the donuts..

#16   2013/08/14 11:40AM
    CindyHaskins

I thought the laced donuts was nothing but a insulted to alice horton memory.

#17   2013/08/14 12:14PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote stjarna: Love them all.. especially Julie... what a refreshing thing to see them all so silly and loosen up!!!

These kind of moments are good... there should be comic relief from time to time!!!

I agree. It was good comic relief. Such a funny situation. JJ even looked like he may think twice about drugs and his lifestyle. I hope so.

#18   2013/08/14 01:17PM
    dazgonby

Quote CindyHaskins: I thought the laced donuts was nothing but a insulted to alice horton memory.

No way, cause Alice would have loved that...remember Alice had a 'wild' side when it was needed.

#19   2013/09/01 11:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I thought the laced donuts was nothing but a insulted to alice horton memory.

No way, cause Alice would have loved that...remember Alice had a 'wild' side when it was needed.

Did she? ok. because I wondered if people would feel this was a bit of a slap in the face to her memory.

I actually wanted to bring this thread back up because it was something that this soap needs some comic relief. It doesn't have to be back stabbing drama all the time. I want romance too! I want my EJAMI romance back after she gets out of jail. We laughed at the time when Sami was chasing Benardi and then the scenes with the ladies all high was great!!

Two weeks ago in Soap Opera Digest they asked those involved how was it film those scenes and all said they went home with hurt sides from laughing so hard.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/01 11:19AM
    #20   2013/09/01 02:25PM
    littleguysmom

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:

Did she? ok. because I wondered if people would feel this was a bit of a slap in the face to her memory.

I actually wanted to bring this thread back up because it was something that this soap needs some comic relief. It doesn't have to be back stabbing drama all the time. I want romance too! I want my EJAMI romance back after she gets out of jail. We laughed at the time when Sami was chasing Benardi and then the scenes with the ladies all high was great!!

Two weeks ago in Soap Opera Digest they asked those involved how was it film those scenes and all said they went home with hurt sides from laughing so hard.

Here is a little quote from Alice's Bio from the cast list.
    When Roman was arrested as the Salem Slasher (he wasn't) Alice help him escape from jail by drugging her famous donuts that she brought to him. When Roman ate them, he became ill and taken to the hospital. Where she and Bo help Roman escape.

But I think if she was alive she would have smack JJ up side the head. Lololol

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list