List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Loved the pot laced donuts

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loved the pot laced donuts

Started by fivew at 2013/08/13 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 09:05PM, Views: 1684, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/13 10:46AM
    Loved the pot laced donuts
    fivew

This story line today was hilarious, I loved seeing these women act stoned. Laughed so hard at all of them lol

#2   2013/08/13 11:14AM
    Re: Loved the pot laced donuts
    babysnooks

Quote fivew: This story line today was hilarious, I loved seeing these women act stoned. Laughed so hard at all of them lol

I can't wait to see it when I get home. I sure hope someone puts 2 & 2 together and Jennifer finds out what kind of fool she has been. If she does not find out soon, I'm afraid of just how far JJ will go to keep Dan out of her life(even murder).

#3   2013/08/13 11:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fivew: This story line today was hilarious, I loved seeing these women act stoned. Laughed so hard at all of them lol

It was funny!

#4   2013/08/13 11:42AM
    boltzz

It was great. I laughed out loud.

#5   2013/08/13 12:57PM
    daysforever

It was fun seeing the ladies of Salem meeting for a literary discussion of Alice and Wonderland, then getting stoned. I had a great laugh. Thanks writers!

#6   2013/08/13 12:59PM
    daysforever

Whoops! I meant Alice IN Wonderland. And no, I've not been eating any donuts.

#7   2013/08/13 01:02PM
    ru4real78

I did not get to see the episode, but read the synopsis on Days Café. I also did not see/read todays epi. Anyhow, from what I read, it seemed that Nicole thought that they were all laughing at her. She was already a little self-conscious being there to begin with. Is this a correct assumption??? Like I said, I only read the first day of he pot donuts epi, and do not even know if they have figured it out yet. However, if I were Nicole, I'd be paranoid. Which is ironic because most people that are high, are the ones that usually get paranoid, lol.

Thanks in advance for any insight!!!

#8   2013/08/13 05:22PM
    miladytn

Nicole did have a few moments of being paranoid. But I think she went in there a little bit uncomfortable to begin with. She did have some fun with the ladies too. But I'm wondering if the reason for her supposed paranoia is so that she can figure out what really happened. The rest of them didn't seem to have a clue and blamed it on the wine. But I think Nicole was suspicious. When she was leaving, she made a remark to JJ that she knew something was going on.

I thought it was hilarious. To see these ladies being so silly. What I'm more curious to know is how the actresses handled and felt about the taping of it. They were walking over each other, sometimes almost on each other!

Blooper... did anyone notice that when Julie first started talking about the cruises that she referred to her husband as Bill - rather than Doug. I LOL'ed at that. I wonder why they left it in and didn't edit it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 05:23PM
    #9   2013/08/13 07:28PM
    zuzu61

Quote daysforever: Whoops! I meant Alice IN Wonderland. And no, I've not been eating any donuts.

LOL. Funny!!
    I Loved it!!! I don't remember when I have laughed so much!!!
    Hilarious!! Right, GREAT writing! GREAT Acting!!!
    The cast must have been Laughing their Butts off at these girls shooting this.
    I'm SOO glad they brought Julie in for this.
    Dang they were good.
    I thought we should try and list all the things they said. So not to forget.

#10   2013/08/14 05:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Plan on watching it again today. Niki's paranoia was just a result of her being true to herself. She did think why am I here and she knew she didn't read the book so when a comment about the book the pot made he loose tongue towards the end she wasn't laughing like the others but then again when she saw JJ she asked him what was he doing there like he didn't live there and then she was like are you in this book club too. She was high. We shall see who recalls what..............I think he will get away with it.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list