List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/13 07:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 07:20AM, Views: 673, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/08/13 07:48AM
    Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing
    Axl Rose

Could you imagine if they were to pair up Bernardi's son with EJ and Sami's daughter Sydney? You would have yourself a Romeo and Juliet pairing in the making because no way would Marge Bernardi want her son with Sami Brady's daughter and no way would EJ want his daughter with Bernardi's son

And you know Stefano he definitely would not want Bernardi's son anywhere near his granddaughter that's for sure

And Timmy he would at first get close to Sydney because he would want revenge for his father's death and he figures the way in going about it is to go through Sydney but then eventually he finds himself falling for Sydney for real

#2   2013/08/14 12:53AM
    Re: Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing
    Rosieroserson

Quote Axl Rose: Could you imagine if they were to pair up Bernardi's son with EJ and Sami's daughter Sydney? You would have yourself a Romeo and Juliet pairing in the making because no way would Marge Bernardi want her son with Sami Brady's daughter and no way would EJ want his daughter with Bernardi's son

And you know Stefano he definitely would not want Bernardi's son anywhere near his granddaughter that's for sure

And Timmy he would at first get close to Sydney because he would want revenge for his father's death and he figures the way in going about it is to go through Sydney but then eventually he finds himself falling for Sydney for real

Axl Rose, I didn't realise you've got such a wicked sense of humor!!!! I 'm not bashing you, just thought your post was really entertaining

Sidney and Timmy would be wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin! The main reason for me is I don't like the Bernardi's and want them far away from the Dimera's. Timmy is just a little boy so he's not to blame..... but just the sight of Marge and imagening that her son might become like her.... Yuch!!!! Enough already

#3   2013/08/14 07:20AM
    Re: Timmy Bernardi and Sydney DiMera pairing
    Rosieroserson

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I can't stand the thought of Symmy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list