List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/22 09:30AM, Views: 9833, Replies: 165
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/11/02 02:35PM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    zuzu61

Quote butterfly52:
    Quote littleguysmom: Hi Chrissi ...my rant is I wish they would push the Kristen line along a little fast, getting sick of her having flash backs of her and Fr. Eric this is the most discussing story line I have ever watch. Eric is a man of the clothe, not someones play thing. I just hate this story line. What was the writers thinking when they wrote this story line. JMO.

I agree, it make s me sick to watch it. It is so discussting to watch a man of the clothe in that type of situation. Please end it. You d@mn DOOL writers are not smart at all. I keep trying to give you a chance.

ITA!!!! The ONLY reason I have continued to watch is the joy I get out of talking/posting with my FanFriends on sheknows.

Even though I have FF'd almost every scene r/t this s/l.
    These 2 s/l's for the past 6 months + have been sickening.

I know, as a christian, I shouldn't watch because of this s/l being so disrespectful..
    But like I say, it's about the only outlet I have during the day. I know. I should find something else, but I'd miss talking to my friends. I really don't know what to do?!?!

#82   2013/11/02 03:33PM
    jred

I don't like the Eric Sl either. To me, it is very distasteful. What an awful thing to do to a man who is trying to uphold vows he took to God!!
    Here is what I miss the most: the romances of yesteryear. Remember when couples lasted a long time? when they built up to the romance? when they had actual dates? Dancing at Maggie's restaurant?
    I also think the writers messed up by not putting Nicole with Daniel or Rafe. She has great chemistry with both.
    I also would like to see more of EJAMI kids. I hope they don't send them away to Boarding school!

#83   2013/11/05 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

More family time, joyful time everything doesn't have to be major DRAMA. I would love to see the romance last more than just one episode as well. The writers giveth and taketh within one week.

#84   2013/11/06 05:33PM
    EO42

Well, I for one am so very glad that this Kristen, Brady, etc.etc is finally coming to a head as it has dragged on and on and on. Also, as I have said before I would love to see some more longer romances and some funny times like the book club thing. So I agree with all the romanticists like me. It doesn't always have to be so much drama! Are you listening writers??? Thanks for listnin.

#85   2013/11/23 07:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote EO42: Well, I for one am so very glad that this Kristen, Brady, etc.etc is finally coming to a head as it has dragged on and on and on. Also, as I have said before I would love to see some more longer romances and some funny times like the book club thing. So I agree with all the romanticists like me. It doesn't always have to be so much drama! Are you listening writers??? Thanks for listnin.

Jennifer isn't meant to be funny or laughable regarding her storylines but thats all I do is laugh at her stupidity and her character.

#86   2013/11/23 11:14AM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote EO42: Well, I for one am so very glad that this Kristen, Brady, etc.etc is finally coming to a head as it has dragged on and on and on. Also, as I have said before I would love to see some more longer romances and some funny times like the book club thing. So I agree with all the romanticists like me. It doesn't always have to be so much drama! Are you listening writers??? Thanks for listnin.

Jennifer isn't meant to be funny or laughable regarding her storylines but thats all I do is laugh at her stupidity and her character.

ITA with both of you!!!

I feel the same way about Daniel. His being made to look SOOOOO PERFECT is SOO ridiculous and extreme, it's absolutely getting comical. And his "I'm SO pitiful" tone in his voice is sickening.. haha
    "I'm such a martyr!!" "I choose to SUFFER for Everyone because I'm such a WONDERFUL, perfect, Sweet, kind little man." "sniff"..

#87   2013/11/25 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

ITA with both of you!!!

I feel the same way about Daniel. His being made to look SOOOOO PERFECT is SOO ridiculous and extreme, it's absolutely getting comical. And his "I'm SO pitiful" tone in his voice is sickening.. haha
    "I'm such a martyr!!" "I choose to SUFFER for Everyone because I'm such a WONDERFUL, perfect, Sweet, kind little man." "sniff"..

Im ranting again about lost opportunities for family, love, traditions. I guess I will drop off and come back middle of December and hope that at least Christmas won't be totally trashed or forgotten by Days.

#88   2013/11/25 12:16PM
    the girl is HOT

Will Will is being so selfish about sonny sonny has been so good to them , and nick omg nick he gets his even though its self defense oops did I say too much sorry wont say any more

#89   2013/11/25 12:17PM
    Chrissi_Soap...

Has anyone thoughts on the Thanksgiving party today?

#90   2013/11/25 02:07PM
    Jen821

Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: Has anyone thoughts on the Thanksgiving party today?

I felt badly that Parker had to leave early because Jennifer was uncomfortable with Daniel being there poor kid was having fun.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list