List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 11363, Replies: 166
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/10/29 07:58AM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    zuzu61

It would be nice to hear about why the vets are hardly written into the s/l's, and how it seems they're only used to prop.
    Plus why Why WHY their Characters personalities have totally changed.
    Maggie, for example.
    It would be SOO nice to see Maggie and Victor together as a happy couple, showing RESPECT for each other.
    Not with Maggie snapping her fingers and making snide remarks to Victor, or correcting him.
    I love Maggie. I don't like the way they have changed her..
    (or downgraded Maggie and Hope to pimping Dannifer)
    The same goes for Hope, Abe, etc...
    Sure would be nice to see the writers give our Vets the RESPECT they SO deserve.. I KNOW!!! My SoapBox!!
    I'll get off it.

#72   2013/10/29 09:25AM
    Chrissi_Soap...

OMG everyone's posts are amazing me.

Quote EO42: Chrissi, thank-you for your comment, I appreciate it. I would like to know what is taking soooo long for the judge to decide what to do with JJ? In the meantime he continued to get into trouble and now Dr. Dan has to pay for it. I think Theresa is going to use JJ being with her to try to get Dan where she thinks she wants him. She is really a piece of work right now. I know our week can be only one day on these soaps. That's why they drag on so. Someone is supposed to be (removed shh!!) and I was thinking maybe Theresa with Dr Dan, Jenn and JJ being suspects. But I don't think she is a major character. Please writers do SOMETHING with Anne. I guess that's it for this time.

That's what I want to know. I didn't understand that. Either he's free or he's not and the script made no sense to me!

You should open a spoiler thread for that one spoiler. So the mods don't remove your post!!

#73   2013/10/29 10:16AM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61: It would be nice to hear about why the vets are hardly written into the s/l's, and how it seems they're only used to prop.
    Plus why Why WHY their Characters personalities have totally changed.
    Maggie, for example.
    It would be SOO nice to see Maggie and Victor together as a happy couple, showing RESPECT for each other.
    Not with Maggie snapping her fingers and making snide remarks to Victor, or correcting him.
    I love Maggie. I don't like the way they have changed her..
    (or downgraded Maggie and Hope to pimping Dannifer)
    The same goes for Hope, Abe, etc...
    Sure would be nice to see the writers give our Vets the RESPECT they SO deserve.. I KNOW!!! My SoapBox!!
    I'll get off it.

I know! Here I go on the Soapbox!

Only Ejami is written well- and I guess the writers who write for them are from an alternative universe - as the others are written so not like them at all- at least not the way they used to be like Maggie, like Jennifer- in this whole JJ s/l she was potraited as a miserable woman- whiney, and I think if they wrote her as she is- one that resolves stuff (used to!) - and since she was once a runaway- she would know or at least investigate where runaway kids hang out and do stuff- but no- we had her blaming others for all that happened to JJ and them! whhat rubbish...

Then... Chad and Abby fiasco- I am sooo %^$$££"£^^%T%$$ about that- I watched them fall for eachother in 2011- with all the Stefano-family drama- and ok, and then it all got detoured with new writers, but then these come back and can't write a nice soapy romantic love story- and this couple had it all- chemistry, family angst, their own angst- and they make fall for Cameron- WTfoah!

then Lucas- neglecting him to the end of ends- he could have been involved in the JJ s/l -
    he can also hold his own story and people would love to see him! Now really hope they will write something good and not only Ejami angst!

and I really don't know why they cannot keep Chloe- she is beautiful, intersting character- she was also brought to nothingness!! why???

Hope is also non-exitant!
    ah... this has been adressed so many times, but I am kind of reviewing all this year... and only Ejami was good! The rest- mostly boring- Eric-Nicole bored me beyond words!
    Kristen s/l after breaking up with Brady- forget it!!!

Couldn't care less about Theresa! but if she hooks up with Nick- it could be something!

Rant, rant, rant etc.

Raving only about Ejami!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 10:22AM
    #74   2013/10/29 11:16AM
    zuzu61

#73 2013/10/29 10:16AM
    -------------------------
    posted stjarna

Only Ejami is written well- and I guess the writers who write for them are from an alternative universe - as the others are written so not like them at all- at least not the way they used to be like Maggie, like Jennifer- in this whole JJ s/l she was potraited as a miserable woman- whiney, and I think if they wrote her as she is- one that resolves stuff (used to!) - and since she was once a runaway- she would know or at least investigate where runaway kids hang out and do stuff- but no- we had her blaming others for all that happened to JJ and them! whhat rubbish...

Then... Chad and Abby fiasco- I am sooo %^$$££"£^^%T%$$ about that- I watched them fall for eachother in 2011- with all the Stefano-family drama- and ok, and then it all got detoured with new writers, but then these come back and can't write a nice soapy romantic love story- and this couple had it all- chemistry, family angst, their own angst- and they make fall for Cameron- WTfoah!

then Lucas- neglecting him to the end of ends- he could have been involved in the JJ s/l -
    he can also hold his own story and people would love to see him! Now really hope they will write something good and not only Ejami angst!

and I really don't know why they cannot keep Chloe- she is beautiful, intersting character- she was also brought to nothingness!! why???

ah... this has been adressed so many times, but I am kind of reviewing all this year... and only Ejami was good! The rest- mostly boring- Eric-Nicole bored me beyond words!

Couldn't care less about Theresa! but if she hooks up with Nick- it could be something!

Rant, rant, rant etc.

Raving only about Ejami!!!! [/quote]

----------------------------------
    My Sister's theory is that AS "owns" the show. Not literally. But she says As is NOT going to allow anyone to stay on the show and be more popular than she is. ????
    I'm Not sure if she's right, because I've always been a Sami fan. Lately I'm beginning to wonder???
    I know I'll get stoned. Big time. But just repeating what she swears is going on.. ???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 11:20AM
    #75   2013/10/31 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

WOW zuzu really your sister says that?? I don't believe its true at all.

I'm ranting about no family time being shown. They tell us that Allie, Johnny, Sydney, EJ and Sami have a game night GUESS WHAT we would love these lighthearted moments to be seen on screen not off!!!!

It was great to see Ciara yesterday and I love the girls snarkiness. But where was Theo? Hey KAYLA has a kid too where was Joe? and then Allie, Johnny and Sydney???

#76   2013/10/31 12:13PM
    flightygirl

[quote]Quote zuzu61: #73 2013/10/29 10:16AM
    -------------------------
    posted stjarna

Rant, rant, rant etc.

Raving only about Ejami!!!! [/quote]

----------------------------------
    My Sister's theory is that AS "owns" the show. Not literally. But she says As is NOT going to allow anyone to stay on the show and be more popular than she is. ????
    I'm Not sure if she's right, because I've always been a Sami fan. Lately I'm beginning to wonder???
    I know I'll get stoned. Big time. But just repeating what she swears is going on.. ???[/quote]

Wow! If that is true EJ is a goner because I think he is way more popular!

#77   2013/11/02 06:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Niki always over hears things --I'm still shocked she isn't the one that sees the flashdrive first. It's a miracle.

#78   2013/11/02 09:32AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: Niki always over hears things --I'm still shocked she isn't the one that sees the flashdrive first. It's a miracle.

She is usually the best crime solver in Salem. I guess this isn't true when SHE is the on accused.

#79   2013/11/02 09:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Niki always over hears things --I'm still shocked she isn't the one that sees the flashdrive first. It's a miracle.

She is usually the best crime solver in Salem. I guess this isn't true when SHE is the on accused.

That's normally because she is blabbering boohoo ing playing the victim. It's unbecoming and I don't like it. She should be out there trying to find evidence to prove she didn't do this instead...and yeah she tried with that hotel clerk Martha but flies with honey Niki -honey not the. Miss know it all smugness

#80   2013/11/02 11:01AM
    butterfly52

Quote littleguysmom: Hi Chrissi ...my rant is I wish they would push the Kristen line along a little fast, getting sick of her having flash backs of her and Fr. Eric this is the most discussing story line I have ever watch. Eric is a man of the clothe, not someones play thing. I just hate this story line. What was the writers thinking when they wrote this story line. JMO.

I agree, it make s me sick to watch it. It is so discussting to watch a man of the clothe in that type of situation. Please end it. You d@mn DOOL writers are not smart at all. I keep trying to give you a chance.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list