List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 11395, Replies: 166
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/10/25 10:53AM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    allmylovingdays

I would love to know who wrote this weeks scripts. Today I am rolling rolling one thing after another and it was supposed to be serious.

JJ calling the surfer dude instead of 911

Hope telling the hospital staff about gossiping and then tossing her name, her connections

Abs slapping Cam.

#62   2013/10/25 11:40AM
    cam1207

Today's episode...I love Hope the most of any character. I was embarrassed for her today - throwing out "Detective" Hope Brady then listing her connections. Stupid. I wish one of them would have looked at her and said - Well la de da.

OK - this to me is the stupidest storyline developing and makes ZERO sense. That Daniel is going to let everyone think he was with Theresa. Why not use your head and say I got an anonymous call? Anyone can block a phone number so it would be easy to make an anonymous call. End of story. But then that wouldn't give Jennifer more things to cry and wring her hands about, so I guess that would never work. Again, Stupid.

#63   2013/10/25 12:23PM
    zuzu61

Quote cam1207: Today's episode...I love Hope the most of any character. I was embarrassed for her today - throwing out "Detective" Hope Brady then listing her connections. Stupid. I wish one of them would have looked at her and said - Well la de da.

OK - this to me is the stupidest storyline developing and makes ZERO sense. That Daniel is going to let everyone think he was with Theresa. Why not use your head and say I got an anonymous call? Anyone can block a phone number so it would be easy to make an anonymous call. End of story. But then that wouldn't give Jennifer more things to cry and wring her hands about, so I guess that would never work. Again, Stupid.

ITA!!!! IMO, when the writers write scripts like they did for Bo before he left, like they write for Maggie and Now HOPE, it just makes them look ridiculous to me.
    I am SICK of the vets being written to look stupid, the FEW lines they FINALLY get!!

#64   2013/10/25 03:16PM
    cam1207

Also, this whole mess with Theresa and JJ - Daniel taking t the fall for it - just another excuse for more Dannifer crap. WHY would a young man who hates Dr. Dan so much turn to him for help when his OWN aunt, and by the way Theresa's aunt as well, is Chief of Staff at the hospital - wouldn't he call her instead of his mortal enemy??? If I can think of these things in my spare time, why can't the writers who are paid to think things out....????

#65   2013/10/25 05:19PM
    miladytn

As for JJ's phone call, he wasn't thinking. He was panicked and scared. It was Teresa's phone that fell at his foot, he picked it up and called. It happened fast so I didn't see what was displayed on the phone, but I'm guessing he saw Daniel's name as the last caller and hit redial. I don't think he would call Kayla. He knows Kayla would ask a lot of questions. Whether he admits it or not, he knows that Dan, umm, how to say... "breaks the rules" or "thinks outside the box".

And why the heck can't Daniel just say that Teresa called him. She's been doing it all day anyway. He could say that she called again, seemed drunk/high, making no sense, etc. so he went to check out what was wrong, she started bragging about drugging it up, and passed out. I should be a writer! LOL... not!

Now for Hope.. I'm kinda liking this Hope. Yeah she's name-dropping but in both cases (the hospital and JJ's friends) I think it was justifiable. I kinda like badazz Hope!

But I do agree with others about idiotic storylines. Our soaps are not soaps anymore

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 05:22PM
    #66   2013/10/25 06:00PM
    waggo50

I didn't think the show could get any sillier but today it managed to out-do itself when they had Daniel rush over to Theresa's instead of doing what any Dr. in his right mind would do like call 911 and tell JJ that he would meet them at the hospital.
    Daniel joins Brady and Eric as the dumbest characters on the show. After what JJ and Theresa have done to him why would he put himself out for either of these nasty spoiled punks.

#67   2013/10/28 06:55PM
    EO42

Chrissi, thank-you for your comment, I appreciate it. I would like to know what is taking soooo long for the judge to decide what to do with JJ? In the meantime he continued to get into trouble and now Dr. Dan has to pay for it. I think Theresa is going to use JJ being with her to try to get Dan where she thinks she wants him. She is really a piece of work right now. I know our week can be only one day on these soaps. That's why they drag on so. Someone is supposed to be murdered and I was thinking maybe Theresa with Dr Dan, Jenn and JJ being suspects. But I don't think she is a major character. Please writers do SOMETHING with Anne. I guess that's it for this time.

#68   2013/10/29 04:46AM
    fadingrose

My "ranting and raving" this week and a lot of other past weeks is completely focused on the dumb, endless s/ls involving Jen, Dan, JJ, Abs, and even their well-meaning but clueless cheer-leaders: Hope and Maggie.

#69   2013/10/29 05:21AM
    annabannana

Jennifer told Danny, stay away, have no contact.
    Then yesterday we have not only Hope, Mag but Jen (who acting like a frustrated old maid, is demanding, poking proding Danny boy as to why he was at Theresa's apt.
    I have tried to overlook her but I am really sick of this carp. I know it is the writers and this is a soap but pleease nip this.

#70   2013/10/29 06:23AM
    zuzu61

Something must be wrong with my scheduling!! I suppose I should CONTACT my provider.

EVERY DAY, it says: Days Of Our Lives" @ 1 pm est..
    But EVERY DAY, "The DR. Daniel Jonas Show" comes on instead?!!?!!

I'm SICK of "The Dr. Daniel Jonas Show"

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list