List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 10815, Replies: 166
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/23 09:53AM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    allmylovingdays

Some consistency would be nice. But I'm ticked off at them pimping even if it is so expected. And you know some variety would be a change every other day different characters and their storyline would be interesting. It seems that the writers do get it that we get so sick of certain characters and no back story but do they fill us in. NNNNNOOOOOOO.

#52   2013/10/23 01:11PM
    zuzu61

STOP Disrespecting GOD!!!

Enough!!
    Should have NEVER happened the first time!
    I wish I had shown my respect and love for God and turn them off the very FIRST time it happened. At least until this S/l was over.
    I NEVER thought it would go on this long.
    But that's NO excuse.

Just like MANY of Y&R fans did r/t Delia's death. I stopped recording and I stopped watching. I don't think forever, but until this s/l is over.

I've had it!!
    As much as I love Days, I'm sick of these DRUGS and Disrespecting God s/l's.

#53   2013/10/24 06:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: STOP Disrespecting GOD!!!

Enough!!
    Should have NEVER happened the first time!
    I wish I had shown my respect and love for God and turn them off the very FIRST time it happened. At least until this S/l was over.
    I NEVER thought it would go on this long.
    But that's NO excuse.

Just like MANY of Y&R fans did r/t Delia's death. I stopped recording and I stopped watching. I don't think forever, but until this s/l is over.

I've had it!!
    As much as I love Days, I'm sick of these DRUGS and Disrespecting God s/l's.
    I wondered if that scene yesterday was going to offend anyone It didn't seem like it at the time before I left the daily updates. I figured it was just another one of those -its a character that people feel has had so many bad breaks so they would give her leeway.

#54   2013/10/24 06:46AM
    stjarna

It's just amazing the way they destroyed the character of Jack. He got killed off, all right, but thaet wasn't enough, they stomped over the love Jennifer had for Jack by having her rush after DrDan like a looney, and than that was not enough, but had to destroy the father in his kid's eyes the way they did with pulling the rape story out the way they did.

and the way they made Daniel to be this hero with such a halo over his head- yuck. Holier than thou
    Isn't it a ott?! And have Stefano now kiss the ground DrDan walks on!

#55   2013/10/24 12:32PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: It's just amazing the way they destroyed the character of Jack. He got killed off, all right, but thaet wasn't enough, they stomped over the love Jennifer had for Jack by having her rush after DrDan like a looney, and than that was not enough, but had to destroy the father in his kid's eyes the way they did with pulling the rape story out the way they did.

and the way they made Daniel to be this hero with such a halo over his head- yuck. Holier than thou
    Isn't it a ott?! And have Stefano now kiss the ground DrDan walks on!

ITA!!

#56   2013/10/24 01:24PM
    flightygirl

The CONSTANT pimping of Dannifer is ridiculous! WRITERS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

#57   2013/10/24 04:56PM
    EO42

I must admit that I haven't read the rants/raves as yet so this subject may have been addressed. I couldn't believe the insubordination of Anne with Dan and the way she talked to him. At the hospital I worked at she would have been fired and gone just about right away. Why is she still there?
    Don't they have a medical advisor. I have never known there to be only one surgeon in the or, that is until Cam came in. Also only one surgical nurse? I know this is a soap but how about some accuracy?
    By my count there are 5 actors and actresses leaving and I know that they have already re-cast Will but what about all the others?I have read that there will be a murder in the next few weeks. Does anybody know who else they are re-casting as they can't get rid of everyone. Thanks

#58   2013/10/24 05:42PM
    waggo50

Quote EO42: I must admit that I haven't read the rants/raves as yet so this subject may have been addressed. I couldn't believe the insubordination of Anne with Dan and the way she talked to him. At the hospital I worked at she would have been fired and gone just about right away. Why is she still there?
    Don't they have a medical advisor. I have never known there to be only one surgeon in the or, that is until Cam came in. Also only one surgical nurse? I know this is a soap but how about some accuracy?
    By my count there are 5 actors and actresses leaving and I know that they have already re-cast Will but what about all the others?I have read that there will be a murder in the next few weeks. Does anybody know who else they are re-casting as they can't get rid of everyone. Thanks

I agree no one would dare speak to the head surgeon of a hospital like Ann did and not be fired on the spot.
    Most of the hospital scenes are too stupid for words. Several other examples are:
    - Jenn and Theresa fighting at the desk and no one calling security.
    - Kayla and Cameron speaking to a very ill patient who just had surgery like they did to Chad today.
    - Marge just walking into Rafe room and no one asking what she was doing there.

#59   2013/10/24 08:29PM
    EO42

Hi Chrissi, I think that there is so much bad stuff going on in our world that most of us want to see some happiness and romance and we have enough villians. Personally I had a good happy marriage for 35 yrs.until I lost my husband to cancer 4 yrs. ago. I am not looking for a man and maybe I want to live vicariously through Dan and Jenn as I want them to be together and the other long time characters like Bo and Hope and more of Victor and Maggie,etc.etc. I used to love Patch and Kayla until they messed them up so bad that I quit watching. Get rid of the kid drug stuff. And the Eric and Kristin story line is awful. How dare they!! I guess it depends on what age group you are in pertaining to what you want to see. Thanks for listening.

#60   2013/10/25 06:48AM
    Chrissi_Soap...

I'm hearing you! Adding some of your beefs to my blog as 'extra beefs'.

EO42 I liked Dannifer in the beginning. My issue has always been that they're pimped too much. They're given too many hurdles to overcome and it's gone on far too long. I would feel this way about any couple. I say put them together and have little hills to overcome instead of mountains! I do like the variety of characters and wish they'd all be written for - it's good to see Lucas back and I do hope Hope has a better story coming up! Sorry to hear about your husband.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list