List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 10864, Replies: 166
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/15 02:44PM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    mille

Todays show was okay. Kristen and the little girl scene was sweet. Lol, seen a lot of bra straps this week, is this a trend or something.

#42   2013/08/15 02:53PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote waggo50: I was totally disgusted at today's show with Sami still not getting bail and staying in jail, this story is beyond boring and stupid as far as I am concerned. I am sure the DA and maybe even the Judge are on Stefano's payroll.

It's annoying to the point that I'm not sure I want to watch this epiode.
    Sami can't get bail???? Something is just not right!!!
    Steffy having everyone in his back pocket.... Could be
    Please stop this nonsense once and for all!! I want Sami back home with her Ejamily NOW!

#43   2013/08/15 02:56PM
    Chrissi

ROFL!! Ejamily. I think that's a new portmanteau I haven't heard.

#44   2013/08/15 03:07PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Chrissi: ROFL!! Ejamily. I think that's a new portmanteau I haven't heard.

Lol I'm glad I made you laugh instead of cry, Chrissi.
    I think 'Ejamily' has been widely used on the 'Sami and EJ' thread....

#45   2013/08/16 05:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Dang and I thought my EJ obsesion was a bit much. A new thread EJ & the new girl Ok..sure sure....

#46   2013/08/16 10:38AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Dang and I thought my EJ obsesion was a bit much. A new thread EJ & the new girl Ok..sure sure....

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#47   2013/08/18 07:07AM
    littleguysmom

Loved the way that Sami and Kate figured out what Bernardi was going to do to Rafe on Fridays show and the reaction they both had at the same time.

If Abe and Hope believe Sami was innocent why didn't they have Sami reenact the scene in the hospital room. Just leaves me scratching my head that they never thought of it first. JMHO.

Come on writers please make the police department smarter.

#48   2013/08/18 03:02PM
    zuzu61

Quote littleguysmom: Loved the way that Sami and Kate figured out what Bernardi was going to do to Rafe on Fridays show and the reaction they both had at the same time.

If Abe and Hope believe Sami was innocent why didn't they have Sami reenact the scene in the hospital room. Just leaves me scratching my head that they never thought of it first. JMHO.

Come on writers please make the police department smarter.

I TOTALLY agree with you!!! They can ONLY do what these writer's give them.. It must be REALLY frustrating for these Actors.
    Seems the writers are more focused on trying to convince the Fans of how "wonderful" & "Good" their favs are, they forget the show is a reflection on their "ability" to write!!
    Come on writers. Do you have what it takes to give Days another Emmy?? Or had you rather sacrifice your talents to promote your "pets"?!?
    IMO, "Jane Doe or Joe Blow is such a Gooood person", will never win You/Days another Emmy. JMO ?!?

I'm sure your goal is to be back on stage next year, instead of one of the "Bell Bros"!!!
    (Days looking @ the)

Littleguysmom.. I sure hope Chrissi uses your request!!!! "Come on writers please make the police department smarter."

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 03:06PM
    #49   2013/08/20 08:13AM
    littleguysmom

Love little Sydney on yesterdays show when she told Kristen that she wanted her mommy. They should also show Johnny and Ali requesting the same thing about missing mommy. Show the kids being a little rebellious about different things, like going to bed or eating, because they don't want to do it because mommy's not there. That's what a normal kid would do after being separated from a parent as long as these three have. JMO.

#50   2013/08/20 08:30AM
    stjarna

I don't think I can take this Nicole anymore... she dumbed down as well... and she goes off with Eric like is this guy who needs protection and he has no clue about the real world...maybe he doesn't, which is also bad writing, as they could have made Eric into this priest who is more feisty and wordly.

Nicole should get another job. She also lacks professionalism big time... she is the secretary and if he gives her something to do she should do it whether she likes it or not. She is no better than Theresa. And Theresa is only a young woman, and Nicole has been through so much, and it seems that she learned nothing from her mistakes.
    Rant over!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list