List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 10867, Replies: 166
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/13 10:07AM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    flightygirl

Quote littleguysmom: Chrissi. I would just once like to see a romance that takes weeks or months to build up for the first time a couple makes love for the first time. Give us something to cheer about, and make sure the couple has good chemistry together.

Not just going out one night and the next thing they wake up in bed together with undying love for each other.

I want a romance built on something more than physical attraction. JMO.

Good post!

#32   2013/08/13 10:08AM
    flightygirl

Quote stjarna: I agree with the need for proper romance buildin up... that is soo lacking... I kind of thought they will do it with Chad and Abigail, as there were indication, and it soo fell through...

and definitely romance with people who have chemistry... like Ejami.although their wasn't a classic romance thing, which is ok with me as I like their anti-hero quality...

we need loooveee in the making, but not the Dannifer kind...

Bring back romance.... the old-fashioned kind...Jane Austin kind with some romantic comedy elements too.

I like the antagonists like Adrienne, and Nick are... and Nicole used to be.
    A new villain with power so that Justin and EJ have smth to go against!

I want this too!

#33   2013/08/14 04:52AM
    soapfan22

Quote danniferfan4life: Dannifer story line works great for me. Why? The chemistry, compassion, caring loving hearts that these 2 characters have are unbelievable . They aleays put others first. I especially love hoe they bring God's words in to play cause 2 is better tham one according to Matthew 28:19&20. Keep up the great work Dannifer. I dont care what the Dannifer haters are saying cause Dannifer is a truly a deep love that should not be destroyed by any means. Dont know what changed from 2011&2012 cause they were loved and people cldnt wait to see them on screen. Well, dont hate the couple, hate how the writing changed cause they are truly a match made from HEAVEN.22011&2012

I completely agree! The original love story writers came up with for this super couple is what needs to be re-visited. Their love is so true in nature and their chemistry is undeniable!

#34   2013/08/14 06:53AM
    littleguysmom

Love the book club meeting, I wish we would see the ladies let loose more often, minus the pot donuts. But the ladies was hilarious and the probably woke up with tummy aches this morning with everything they ate. Wish the writers would more laughter in the show. I really enjoyed the show yesterday, just wish there was more show like that. JMO.

#35   2013/08/14 08:28AM
    CdnMama

Quote littleguysmom: Love the book club meeting, I wish we would see the ladies let loose more often, minus the pot donuts. But the ladies was hilarious and the probably woke up with tummy aches this morning with everything they ate. Wish the writers would more laughter in the show. I really enjoyed the show yesterday, just wish there was more show like that. JMO.

This was my favorite episode!!! All the ladies together letting loose, they were really having a great time! It was hilarious seeing Kayla answer her phone with peanut butter in her mouth and Kate not understanding her! OMG I laughed they were all hilarious....it reminded me of what was missing on this show. No one ever laughs, has a good time, or gets together anymore. It's something that is desperately needed on the show. The best thing about this scene was the vets all having screen time TOGETHER. Vets should not be used to prop up newbies. These ladies all have serious history, and this show's writers should wake up and realize that they all need to be utilized more often. What happened to having people over? I'm sick and tired of people appearing at Jennifer's door to tell her you should be with Daniel. I mean, this stupid idea of people driving across town to knock on someone's door to come over and tell them the same old drivel every day is getting tiresome. It's unrealistic and boring as heck. Jennifer looked like she was having real fun on the show with all the ladies at the book club. Thanks to JJ, we had the best scene on this show since decades! Tired of the newbies getting all the screen time. This is not the Dr Dan show. Or the high school drug show. Or the teenage angst show. I really really miss the vets and the camadarie they have together. Tired of the pimping and the newbies stealing all the storylines.
    Oh and get Rafe out of that coma, come on guys this is terrible! Get Nick off the show, Father Eric storyline is horrible, and needs to end. Have him decide not to be a priest or write him off the show. Nicole needs to have some happiness. I really hope she's better recieved around town now that she's become a part of this "book club". Would love to see Nicole finally have a baby.

#36   2013/08/14 11:27AM
    HouseTops

Quote danniferfan4life: Dannifer story line works great for me. Why? The chemistry, compassion, caring loving hearts that these 2 characters have are unbelievable . They aleays put others first. I especially love hoe they bring God's words in to play cause 2 is better tham one according to Matthew 28:19&20. Keep up the great work Dannifer. I dont care what the Dannifer haters are saying cause Dannifer is a truly a deep love that should not be destroyed by any means. Dont know what changed from 2011&2012 cause they were loved and people cldnt wait to see them on screen. Well, dont hate the couple, hate how the writing changed cause they are truly a match made from HEAVEN.22011&2012

Danifer works for me, too. They seem more real than a lot of the s/l's!! Lots of angst with each other and the kids.

#37   2013/08/14 11:29AM
    HouseTops

Quote littleguysmom: Love the book club meeting, I wish we would see the ladies let loose more often, minus the pot donuts. But the ladies was hilarious and the probably woke up with tummy aches this morning with everything they ate. Wish the writers would more laughter in the show. I really enjoyed the show yesterday, just wish there was more show like that. JMO.

This is a s/l that we all can relate to. More of the same!!

#38   2013/08/14 06:39PM
    SaphyrStar

Give Will & Sonny a story line other than Will's insecurity. Will is brilliant, funny, and has shown he can go toe-to-toe with EJ when he has to. Even something simple like he gets involved with the club by building the Web site or something would be better than this never ending emo nonsense.

#39   2013/08/14 07:07PM
    jred

This week I really liked the accidental pot ingestion at the Book Club - it is nice to see the "girls" hanging out and it was funny. Days needs more interaction of characters and some lightness.

I am bored with Ejami - sick of Sami in prison. I really enjoyed last summer when they were on the run together and had some romantic time. I would not mind a short "on the run" again but her sitting in jail is so boring...
    What I really miss and I have posted about this a few times is the ROMANCE.
    Remember when Maggie had her restaurant and couples actually went out on romantic dates? I esp. remember Jarlena going there and dancing. Ejami needs some of these type of dates. Brady and Kristen have never had a romantic date and I find that ridiculous. Too many couples just jump in bed with no buildup. During the supercouple era, the writers wrote much more romantic stories. I remember waiting with great anticipation for Steve and Kayla - anyone else remember that amazing "lady in Red " sequence?
    I want to see the ladies/gents get dressed up and go out.
    I was glad to see the revisiting of Jennifer/Kristen friendship. I love seeing the characters have friends!
    The writing for Nicole has been terrible lately. I was hoping that she would build something with Rafe. I think they would make great private detectives together. Nicole is so beautiful and statuesque. In real life, men would be falling all over her. I actually thought that she was uniquely suited for EJ had Sammi not been in the picture. Nicole always accepted the bad in him and they could have ruled Salem together. When is Nicole going to get some happiness? This character ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick. I so wish the writers would give her an exciting SL - how long is she going to work that boring job with Eric? I just don't see any sparks between these 2 actors - does anyone else?
    I am so disappointed in Bope - They need to have Bo recast or have the character die and create a new romance for Hope. She is still gorgeous and vital.

I am glad though that we will have some resolution of Safe. I hated the way they ended. It was very poorly done. I have been an EJami fan since way back but I feel the rushed break-up was disrespectful for the Safe fans. Rafe did a lot for Sami. They had a fairly long relationship.
    They should show them talking about what went wrong (get some closure) and resolve to be civil.
    I actually preferred Rafe with Carrie - too bad the writers botched that.
    Jennifer is beautiful but the writers/wardrobe need to Liven her up! She needs a new hairstyle, clothes and attitude. Honestly, they make her look too frumpy. Missy is one of the most beautiful women in daytime but it is not coming out !!!
    Also, I cannot stand Abby - Chad can do better. I wish he were staying. I hate this SL. I don't want another Dimera child to die!! Please keep the actor or recast!!

#40   2013/08/15 01:20PM
    waggo50

I was totally disgusted at today's show with Sami still not getting bail and staying in jail, this story is beyond boring and stupid as far as I am concerned. I am sure the DA and maybe even the Judge are on Stefano's payroll.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list