List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 10969, Replies: 166
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/12 06:37PM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    HouseTops

Quote zuzu61: Bring in the New Faces and allow them to be a SUPPORTING Actor/Actress of the Veterans S/L's.
    NOT USE the Actors that have stuck with DOOL for YEARS & YEARS to Prop & Pimp the Newcomers.
    The Fans are intelligent and can decide whether or not an actor is "a GOOD Person" without writing the Veterans to Repeat it every day, every other line.
    The More the favs are shoved and forced, the more the fans resist to accept them. JMO.

I won't even get started on the teen drug S/l & the Raping of a Priest. Shame on he writers that had the nerve to write such disrespectful garbage.. Sorry, but that's what these 2 S/L's are.

Every word should be written with the 100% confidence that THIS IS a potential Emmy Winner.

AND... PLEASE... The BEST Academy Award Winning Movies Ever Made ends in 2 hours.. WHY drag out these s/l's for months.. Again.. JMO

I still have HOPE!! I LOVE DOOL and I will continue to have HOPE until either I or Days end.

Rave... Thanks for Alice's kitchen and the Girls Book Club.
    Where were Maggie & Caroline??? Get Sami out of that hell hole. Give Hope & Abe a GREAT s/l investigating.
    Sorry.. OK OK I'll stop.

Bravo!!

I hope TPTB are reading this and make the very necessary changes!!

#22   2013/08/12 07:10PM
    waggo50

I dislike all the current stories, hope they improve in the fall.

-- Hate the teen drug scene and can't stand JJ or any of his gang.

-- I detest Kristen, the last straw was when she drugged and raped Eric and am delighted she is leaving just wish it was sooner. She has turned Brady into a complete idiot.

-- What happened to the Eric/Nicole romance??

-- Sick of Jennifer falling for JJ's nonsense

-- Don't like anything about Teresa, send her back to LA

-- Sick of watching Sami sitting in jail, get her out NOW. It has ruined the EJAMI story, they should be planning a wedding as we need a happy story instead of this garbage

-- I have zero interest in any of the following -- Nick, Gabbi, Chad, Cameron, Abby, and Will. Get Sonny a new love interest.

-- Can't stand the Adrienne character now, Justin needs to dump her.

-- The only good thing is we rarely see that sicko Stefano now, although I am sure he is behind everything bad that is happening to Sami.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 07:13PM
    #23   2013/08/13 05:36AM
    HouseTops

Once, again, Bravo!!

Quote waggo50: I dislike all the current stories, hope they improve in the fall.

-- Hate the teen drug scene and can't stand JJ or any of his gang.

The teens should be playing around the pool with a bouncy ball and having fun. Reinforcing the drug scene is just wrong!!

-- I detest Kristen, the last straw was when she drugged and raped Eric and am delighted she is leaving just wish it was sooner. She has turned Brady into a complete idiot.

Kristen going is absolutely the right thing. Over the top s/l!!

-- What happened to the Eric/Nicole romance??

Where is the romance??

-- Sick of Jennifer falling for JJ's nonsense

-- Don't like anything about Teresa, send her back to LA

Yes!!

-- Sick of watching Sami sitting in jail, get her out NOW. It has ruined the EJAMI story, they should be planning a wedding as we need a happy story instead of this garbage.

Happiness for 5 minutes?? Where's the "love in the afternoon?"

-- I have zero interest in any of the following -- Nick, Gabbi, Chad, Cameron, Abby, and Will. Get Sonny a new love interest.

I would love to have seen Chabi!!

-- Can't stand the Adrienne character now, Justin needs to dump her.

They definitely need a change!!

-- The only good thing is we rarely see that sicko Stefano now, although I am
    sure he is behind everything bad that is happening to Sami.

EJAMI need to be married and step up together and fight for their family and their love!!

#24   2013/08/13 06:32AM
    Chrissi

I'm seeing somewhat of a theme here. Most are missing couples, and romance and most seem to loathe all of our villains.

What kinds of storylines would everyone prefer to see instead of our villains?

#25   2013/08/13 07:43AM
    sharon n nic...

I hate when the writers have EVERYONE sleeping with EVERYONE!

I want couples written like romance novels....

Love the way the used to write..... Bo and Hope, Maggie and Micky, Kayla and Patch, Julie and Doug..... ROMANCE!

#26   2013/08/13 08:15AM
    littleguysmom

Chrissi. I would just once like to see a romance that takes weeks or months to build up for the first time a couple makes love for the first time. Give us something to cheer about, and make sure the couple has good chemistry together.

Not just going out one night and the next thing they wake up in bed together with undying love for each other.

I want a romance built on something more than physical attraction. JMO.

#27   2013/08/13 08:44AM
    stjarna

I agree with the need for proper romance buildin up... that is soo lacking... I kind of thought they will do it with Chad and Abigail, as there were indication, and it soo fell through...

and definitely romance with people who have chemistry... like Ejami.although their wasn't a classic romance thing, which is ok with me as I like their anti-hero quality...

we need loooveee in the making, but not the Dannifer kind...

Bring back romance.... the old-fashioned kind...Jane Austin kind with some romantic comedy elements too.

I like the antagonists like Adrienne, and Nick are... and Nicole used to be.
    A new villain with power so that Justin and EJ have smth to go against!

#28   2013/08/13 08:50AM
    Chrissi

Aw I want all that, too. Loving hearing your thoughts on this. Keep the thread alive!!

#29   2013/08/13 09:26AM
    danniferfan4...

I love Dannifer and could only hope that no matter how long it takes or drags on, I hope Dan and Jen get married and jj and theresa's junk backfire. I am awaiting the outco me of this jj &Theresa stuff. They better get whats coming to them, in the worse way. Daniel and Jennifer have a beautiful relationship that keeps getting played with.wi

#30   2013/08/13 09:37AM
    danniferfan4...

Dannifer story line works great for me. Why? The chemistry, compassion, caring loving hearts that these 2 characters have are unbelievable . They aleays put others first. I especially love hoe they bring God's words in to play cause 2 is better tham one according to Matthew 28:19&20. Keep up the great work Dannifer. I dont care what the Dannifer haters are saying cause Dannifer is a truly a deep love that should not be destroyed by any means. Dont know what changed from 2011&2012 cause they were loved and people cldnt wait to see them on screen. Well, dont hate the couple, hate how the writing changed cause they are truly a match made from HEAVEN.22011&2012

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list