List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 10959, Replies: 166
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 page:
    #161   2014/01/15 06:04AM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: that the kristen thing is still being played out???!!! lousy writers lousy writing

AMLD... You are SOOO right!! Lousy Lousy writing!!!
    Does anyone know a computer geek that can hack their computers and erase ALL their scripts and S/L's ???

The One thing that bothers me most about Days right now if that everyone thinks EJ is such a "Bad" Man. Hell.. if it were not for Sami, he'd have the most laid back life ever!!
    And.. TIME for his kids!!!!

I'd like to see EJ take the kids on a vacation. Laugh, play, LoveHugs, etc... Some happy time and just enjoy them..
    Leave Sami a note that they ALL LOVE her with ALL their heart and WHEN she solves her problems.. That she's welcome to join them.
    He has sacrificed more than anyone else would ever dream of sacrificing.
    Everything Kristen did is EJ's fault..
    Now trying to save Sami from prison, AGAIN!! And whoring himself out to shut Abby up.. IS ALL EJ's fault.

D@mn.. If it were me.. I'd want a break.. I'd take my kids on a long vacation and JUST enjoy them. UNTIL my efforts were appreciated. JMHO..
    Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong.. But it's the way I see it.

I just thought about this.. being fair.. I know I know.. Sami helped EJ when he was unfairly accused of KILLING Stefano.. But seems he DID voice his appreciation.
    Seems like ever since Sami couldn't stay away from the hospital visiting Rafe !!! Everything has been a mess!
    Enough is enough.. Come on kids. Let's go. F it..

the writers love that they are getting people talking it doesn't matter if its hate talk its talk.

#162   2014/01/15 01:49PM
    32yearsandco...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: that the kristen thing is still being played out???!!! lousy writers lousy writing

Sami needs to get over blaming EJ for Kristen's crap, that is getting old quick. EJ needs to just tell her since she can't trust him to forget the engagement and that may snap her back, he's done everything for her and she is holding on to the anger a little too strong. Kind of annoying, it is fun watching him squirm and try and juggle the whole Abigail story though. You want to know what is more annoying than anything, Teresa and Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely hate them and the story is going no where. Daniel is never going to get with her and Anne is never going to prove anything, the whole thing is annoying and boring and when they come onto the screen I just want to throw a brick at the tv...........when the heck is JJ going to his stupid hearing already??????

AMLD... You are SOOO right!! Lousy Lousy writing!!!
    Does anyone know a computer geek that can hack their computers and erase ALL their scripts and S/L's ???

The One thing that bothers me most about Days right now if that everyone thinks EJ is such a "Bad" Man. Hell.. if it were not for Sami, he'd have the most laid back life ever!!
    And.. TIME for his kids!!!!

I'd like to see EJ take the kids on a vacation. Laugh, play, LoveHugs, etc... Some happy time and just enjoy them..
    Leave Sami a note that they ALL LOVE her with ALL their heart and WHEN she solves her problems.. That she's welcome to join them.
    He has sacrificed more than anyone else would ever dream of sacrificing.
    Everything Kristen did is EJ's fault..
    Now trying to save Sami from prison, AGAIN!! And whoring himself out to shut Abby up.. IS ALL EJ's fault.

D@mn.. If it were me.. I'd want a break.. I'd take my kids on a long vacation and JUST enjoy them. UNTIL my efforts were appreciated. JMHO..
    Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong.. But it's the way I see it.

I just thought about this.. being fair.. I know I know.. Sami helped EJ when he was unfairly accused of KILLING Stefano.. But seems he DID voice his appreciation.
    Seems like ever since Sami couldn't stay away from the hospital visiting Rafe !!! Everything has been a mess!
    Enough is enough.. Come on kids. Let's go. F it..

the writers love that they are getting people talking it doesn't matter if its hate talk its talk.

#163   2014/01/15 05:02PM
    zuzu61

Hmm??? Whew.. I was ranting, that's for sure!!
    But part one of this rant doesn't belong to zuzu???? ha.
    I don't think so anyway??
    I'll see if I can go back and find who gets credit for this comment. I don't want to take credit for someone else's thoughts and opinions.

#164   2014/02/22 07:56AM
    stjarna

There is really little to rave about, at least I don't find much....
    Rant- yet again Dannifer is on the horizon! Rant- they will destroy Liam for Dannifer...yet another character off because of those two who are so without! And there was great potential for a nice story for Jennifer, at least the guy made her laugh... and when she is with Dan she is all constipated! Sorry, but I was a fan of Jennifer for a long time and now they are killing her constantly.... it's been going on for a while, but, seriously, I thought after New Year's episode- great- there is something new for Jennifer- yay she is finally moving on....!!!!And now again backtracking- both Jennifer and Daniel, who are great when they are not with one another!

Oh, I wished I could say a thing or two to Marlena- who has been such a b%%%& to Nicole, and none of what is going on with Eric is her fault, but Kristen's... and her getting off at Nicole like that- just made me see . Glad Daniel defended her- rave for Daniel here! LOL

Rant- making Nicole so insecure again!

Rant- Abby and EJ!

Rave- Rory!!! He makes me laugh!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/22 08:02AM
    #165   2014/02/22 09:07AM
    danniferfan4...

Raving about Abby&EJ. I just love this new thing and hope it stays around.
    Ranting about how Liam should havr never been thrown in to a couples ring who more than deserves to be together (dan&jen). If this double vision plot happens the way I stated it on many other threads & boards, I will leave dool permanently as a 18-49 genre. I am sick and tired of Dan & Jen's relationship being toiled, taunted & interrupted for no reason and they havent been good reasons. If Jen is going to have someone brand new, so should daniel. Its clearly seen that Jen is not really interested in Liam. Next thing u know, they will be talked about like rafe and jordan and liam is forcing himself on her - not calling, just showing up and pretending to be happy about a kid u know nothing about and taking a kiss on date 4 which all have been about 2 seconds, not enough to where u think or thought u r comfortable enough for that, turned me off instantly. Again, will not accept liam&jen pairing unless dan get somrbody brand new never in Salem just like liam and that would not benNicole or anyone else he's been with on the show including Eve cause she's not new just reprised.

To tell u the truth, the Whole dam thing is a snorefest until Kristin comesback with the boost it needs. For now, to Heck w/dool.
    No Dan & Jen, no me and I wouldnt feel this way if this coupled wasn't split up, taunted, using things, people & lies to keep turning them upside down. Its time they be turned right side up for GOOD

#166   2014/02/22 09:30AM
    danniferfan4...

Here is another thing im Ranting about- jen wants to get back w/dan but dan feels like theresa is still a threat. How in the hell is she a threat, knowing she can go where she's trying to send JJ. As much fear as he has put in theresa where JJ and Jen is concerned, I wouldn't be worried about her threats & when Brady comes to his senses, dan, jj, jen and brady can join forces bringing her down permanently and as much as he gas risked with his career, theresa wouldn't stand a chance cause she sure aint got video of him in nothing.
    Come on writers bring dan & jen back together, the way it should be cause if dan can put his career on the line for a woman he loves, it shouldn't matter what her next move is or will be and they domt have to prove or explain to anyone on how or why they r back together.

#167   2014/05/04 10:27AM
    stjarna

Rave- great friday episode...should be like this more than just for sweeps.

Rant- I think that Days missed loads with the Liam character...he could have been a great new villain.... but they made him way too crazy...and then killed him off...bad sl...and a waste of time. Could have done without it...as it didn't make Dannifer any likable, actually, now I again don't want to see Dan for a while at all, cos they made him way too superherolike.

Then...having heard that JS is also leaving/left Days...bring up a question, will they recast - or will they actually have Ejami leave together...
    and if EJ DiMera is leaving as well, well, then I think that someone like Liam could have filled the gap as an anti-hero...JMO...
    I don't know where all this is going...but there are a lot of boring couplings and sl's... maybe the whodunit if done well, could make it somewhat livelier?!
    Do we care about Jodan's secret
    And another downfall of Nicole?
    but maybe that is someone's cup of tea!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list