List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 11146, Replies: 166
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #141   2014/01/07 09:21AM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    Lialovessoaps

Not liking anything about Nick, Gabi and WilSon. The writers have destroyed Nabi for me, and I've never liked WilSon. I also don't like Rafe and Jordan's story. I would like to see Rafe with Nicole, and Jordan with someone else. I'm just so bored with all of it. Kate needs to go back to Stefano or move to Chicago with Phillip for awhile. I'm tired of seeing her hanging out in Rafe's apartment. They were never a good couple, so this is all sickening for me. Another rant for me is about Bo. He needs to be recast, and I think it's way overdue. RKK is still acting so why not offer him the role again? I'm also tired of the secret between Daniel and JJ. It's time Jen found out, and JJ either goes to jail or the three find some way to make Theresa shut up for good. Not kill her, but maybe find a way to blackmail her or get her sent back to L.A. to pull her time, because this JJ and Daniel being nice to one another is nauseating at the very least.

#142   2014/01/07 09:23AM
    zuzu61

amld.. Loving the lyrics!!! Perfect!
    ------------------------

SOOO in agreement with everyone. SOOO tired of the rape, DRUGS, kidnapping, etc.. S/l's.

SOOO hoping 2014 WILL bring either NEW ideas to our present writers or NEW writers.

Drama is great. But PLEEEASE!! Can SOMEONE be happy?!?!?

Tired of seeing EJ beg and (Like I said before).. Give EVERYTHING but his firstborn to WIN Sami over. COME ON writers!!!

I HATE the way Kristen is STILL so present. SICK of Kristen's path of destruction lingering in Salem. I was THRILLED when she left Salem. Now PLEASE allow her evil scent to follow. Forever.

AS much as I LOVED Bo Brady.. Same goes for him. His Fans are NOT going to hate his memory, so please stop trying to trash it and write for Hope and Ciara, leaving Bo's name out of the script. JMHO.

Seems like IF you want a s/l, then leave the show.. Bo & Jack.. and especially.. Nick & Kristen!!! Like I asked before. PLEASE write for the present cast, NOT the ones gone forever!! Dang. Write for the ones on your payroll. Again.. JMHO.

Stay warm and safe!!!

#143   2014/01/07 07:03PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote zuzu61: amld.. Loving the lyrics!!! Perfect!
    ------------------------

SOOO in agreement with everyone. SOOO tired of the rape, DRUGS, kidnapping, etc.. S/l's.

SOOO hoping 2014 WILL bring either NEW ideas to our present writers or NEW writers.

Drama is great. But PLEEEASE!! Can SOMEONE be happy?!?!?

Tired of seeing EJ beg and (Like I said before).. Give EVERYTHING but his firstborn to WIN Sami over. COME ON writers!!!

I HATE the way Kristen is STILL so present. SICK of Kristen's path of destruction lingering in Salem. I was THRILLED when she left Salem. Now PLEASE allow her evil scent to follow. Forever.

AS much as I LOVED Bo Brady.. Same goes for him. His Fans are NOT going to hate his memory, so please stop trying to trash it and write for Hope and Ciara, leaving Bo's name out of the script. JMHO.

Seems like IF you want a s/l, then leave the show.. Bo & Jack.. and especially.. Nick & Kristen!!! Like I asked before. PLEASE write for the present cast, NOT the ones gone forever!! Dang. Write for the ones on your payroll. Again.. JMHO.

Stay warm and safe!!!

Look who's posting!!!! Welcome back Zuzu! I hope you and your husband had a happy NY I agree with what you say!!! What do you make of Ejabby?????

#144   2014/01/08 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

The terrible writing. How did this happen-total FU to EJ fans and I don't even have a clue what will happen to EJAMI. Other than hurt pain hate due to what EJ just did

#145   2014/01/08 06:06AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: The terrible writing. How did this happen-total FU to EJ fans and I don't even have a clue what will happen to EJAMI. Other than hurt pain hate due to what EJ just did

Aim was destroying Ejami with this!! But mostly EJ!

My scenario of what will happen next- Samantha will find out ( probably at the wedding- and it will be exposed in a horrific manner- and she will kick him to the curb- and boredom of rubbish will ensue!

#146   2014/01/08 04:38PM
    zuzu61

Hello Rosieroserson..
    Thank you! Yes we're great! and hoping you had a great NY also.
    Now If I could just get my chin off the floor with this NEW shocker!!
    Suppose the writers are thrilled with their new s/l!!

WHY do they refuse to give my sweet babies more screen time and a HAPPY Home and Family?? R/t Little Johnny, Sydney and Ali.
    They are my Faves!
    Tomorrow!

#147   2014/01/08 06:11PM
    Undeniable T...

I can't recall raving about anything yet this week.

Two rants, though:

1). John's parental change. For Pete's sake, why? So we can see Brady interact with Teresa? Really? Someone tell me there's a bigger point than this.

2). I don't know if I can endure four more months of the Eternal Gabi Panic show. She's been jumping out of her skin for over two years now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 06:20PM
    #148   2014/01/08 08:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: Hello Rosieroserson..
    Thank you! Yes we're great! and hoping you had a great NY also.
    Now If I could just get my chin off the floor with this NEW shocker!!
    Suppose the writers are thrilled with their new s/l!!

WHY do they refuse to give my sweet babies more screen time and a HAPPY Home and Family?? R/t Little Johnny, Sydney and Ali.
    They are my Faves!
    Tomorrow!

Ou GOD yes the kids. My heart was just as bruised for the kids in this mess. The writers are evil

#149   2014/01/09 01:30AM
    stjarna

Raving about seeing Lucas longer than one minute- and sincerely hoping he gets now more and more airtime!!! Refreshing!!!!

#150   2014/01/09 10:21AM
    zuzu61

ITA AMLD.. My heart aches/BREAKS for those sweet, innocent babies.

I have supported Sami for 21 years!! Lately, I had been "EJ 100%". NO ONE has tried harder and given more than EJ has.

Please No Stones:
    But I'm wondering IF A.S. LOVES all this drama in Sami's life??
    IMO, Screaming & yelling does NOT always show your BEST acting abilities. It seems to be driving some of her fans away. Sami FINALLY had a man who LOVED her unconditionally. Someone who wasn't trying to change her. I had such HIGH hopes that when she got out of jail, Sami and EJ could have that happy family life. I don't mean sit around knitting or in the kitchen with her apron on..
    I mean Sami and EJ as a team, spending happy, fun times with the kids, but still plotting and planning together. Salem's HOT couple, running their businesses, and a team NO ONE could compete with, but ALWAYS had each others back.
    I could go on and on..

I'm tired of Sami playing the Poor Samantha Brady.. Jealous of her older sister that her Mom obviously favored.
    But to take this and use it for strength in the Non-Stoppable Business Woman, Wife and Mother..
    NOT Screaming, yelling Sami, making sure she loses EVERY relationship, and keeping her nose/butt in every murder in town.
    Sorry.. I've been so disappointed in Sami since her release from jail.. JMHO
    No matter who's responsible for this RIDICULOUS WRITING.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list