List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 10708, Replies: 166
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #121   2013/12/16 05:02PM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    breathtaking

No you are not a fuddy duddy, it is just common courteous to let someone know they are coming over. that way you are expecting them.

#122   2013/12/17 12:50AM
    holdingonfor...

Or you could do like an old couple I know...sleep all
    day and don't answer the door nor the phone....let
    the machine pick up the calls....and the door....
    oh well..........the delivery personage left a basket
    of flowers on the stoop...in the rain....HA!

Stay awake all night..............that old couple has
    a lot of fun................so I've heard!!

#123   2013/12/17 05:31AM
    fadingrose

Quote holdingonfordearlife: Or you could do like an old couple I know...sleep all
    day and don't answer the door nor the phone....let
    the machine pick up the calls....and the door....
    oh well..........the delivery personage left a basket
    of flowers on the stoop...in the rain....HA!

Stay awake all night..............that old couple has
    a lot of fun................so I've heard!!

I guess that "old couple" still believes their "home is their castle" and in their case, they don't like surprise visits. I hope they ARE having fun behind those closed doors. (Other people, of course, don't value their privacy so intensely and welcome unexpected visitors at any time. It's a choice.)

#124   2013/12/26 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Ari -Ari - Ari- cute as a button. only good thing about the show recently that I took away.

#125   2013/12/27 02:40PM
    fadingrose

There you go again, Dr, Dan--trying to save still another person "in need." I guess you've been taking buttinsky lessons from your mom. You cannot possibly fix everyone's problems, so why don't you leave Brady alone?
    And are you really dumb enough to spend time playing shrink to Teresa, listening to her pathetic "poor me" stories? There are probably far more worthy people waiting hopefully in the surgical ward for your next miracle.

#126   2013/12/28 12:12AM
    boldbeautiful

SOD says give Anne a reason for giving Jenn hell in the workplace. I think Jenn not coming to work a lot of the time is reason enough. I would become annoyed with Jenn too if I worked with her. Oh, and JJ should open up to somebody about Theresa's blackmail. Theresa is over the top with her ordering around of JJ.

I loved it when Sydney called Nicole "mama Nicole". Maybe she'll become Aunt Nicole if Eric is not accepted back into the church.

#127   2013/12/28 09:25AM
    allmylovingdays

How did you all like the waltzing in of all those on friday? First Niki and her camera dude, then Father Eric and while taping the Brady's Rant -here comes Danny.

I will say that EJ & Sami had me laughing at the scene of the stupid murder mystery and then WOW bravo Sami at you thinking that's Nick's body in the river!!!! WHOO HOOOO good job!!

#128   2013/12/28 10:27AM
    Jen821

I so want JJ to tell Daniel what is going on with Theresa and her blackmail and maybe they can go to Victor and see what he can do about it. I have to mute her every time I see her. I so wish someone could get rid of her.

If Days improved the writing maybe the staff would stay on and we wouldn't lose half of the actors. The turn around is ridiculous! Then maybe we wouldn't be looking at Theresa.

#129   2013/12/28 11:21AM
    HouseTops

EJ not on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day???????????

EJ wearing the "scruff"....something is up....but not with Samantha???????!!!!!!!!

Eric needs to find "Miss Goody Two Shoes" aka .

#130   2013/12/28 01:56PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: EJ not on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day???????????

EJ wearing the "scruff"....something is up....but not with Samantha???????!!!!!!!!

Eric needs to find "Miss Goody Two Shoes" aka .

I've got the feeling that someone who doesn't care much about Ejami is writing the current story lines! I wouldn't be surprised if they made up a lame excuse to break up Ejami how ever what really surprised me was the interview on days of Days 2013 starring Alison and James. Not only where they pleased with the current Ejami storylines, but they stated (If I remember correctly) that the writing was better than ever before
    I hope they know something we don't!!!!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list