List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 11566, Replies: 166
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/12/10 10:58AM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    HouseTops

Jennifer....on my last nerve!!

#112   2013/12/11 03:53AM
    Kaylenzy

Yeah. Don't know how current this is but only on days will you see a murder committed in self defense turn into such a farce. And to boot we have to pit up with the Sierra back pack thing again! SERIOUSLY!!!

The other thing. Dan testifies that he arrives to find Theresa in her OD state and that just goes over the top of bleach blondes head? Doesn't give her a moments pause? So Dan was messing around with an unconscious woman??? We all know Jen isn't THAT stupid! The fact that she believes he would go there and accuse him of being a poor excuse of a human being is TOO MUCH writers. Give us a break!

#113   2013/12/11 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

OMG you aint joking. I watched this all late on Soapnet because I heard that Ciara and Theo had some cute scenes. I was cherring on Teresa when she was telling JJ how much she hates his mom. YES ME TOO! she is the voice of the audience and with her saying that I started to like her again.

I couldn't believe it when the school marm was telling her ex that she gave it all up for her son. But now she is glad cause she sees the sort of man he is -how dare he with her worst enemy and then they are broke up and she says she doesn't care but her last comment 'say hello to Niki' SOMEONE please kill her off.

#114   2013/12/11 07:55AM
    dazgonby

Quote Kaylenzy: Yeah. Don't know how current this is but only on days will you see a murder committed in self defense turn into such a farce. And to boot we have to pit up with the Sierra back pack thing again! SERIOUSLY!!!

The other thing. Dan testifies that he arrives to find Theresa in her OD state and that just goes over the top of bleach blondes head? Doesn't give her a moments pause? So Dan was messing around with an unconscious woman??? We all know Jen isn't THAT stupid! The fact that she believes he would go there and accuse him of being a poor excuse of a human being is TOO MUCH writers. Give us a break!

Couldn't agree with you more...turned my stomach to even hear it the first time...writers have crossed the line...they have to be sitting back laughing at the fans because they surely don't think this is good writing

#115   2013/12/11 08:21AM
    Chrissi_Soap...

I'm loving reading all of your posts!!

#116   2013/12/11 09:02AM
    CoachJack

Quote Kaylenzy: Yeah. Don't know how current this is but only on days will you see a murder committed in self defense turn into such a farce. And to boot we have to pit up with the Sierra back pack thing again! SERIOUSLY!!!

ITA. Didn't Daniel's testimony at his hearing demonstrate for once and for all that he was NOT FOOLING AROUND WITH THERESA. Gosh I wanted him to go off on Jen at the end of that chance encounter yesterday. I KNOW he's capable of asserting himself forcefully, WHY can't he do it with Jen???

#117   2013/12/11 02:09PM
    cam1207

The writers need to give Daniel a shred of dignity and let him blast Jennifer. For her to have the nerve to tell him he is a poor excuse for a human being - when all he has done is good for her and her poor excuse for a family - is beyond words. Give him a set of b...s and let him give her absolute hell. I know it is not as bad as Eric telling Nicole that she raped him, but for Daniel to keep taking this is emasculating him and ruining his character. If the writers are truly hell bent on them being together, in order to have any respect for him or their elationship he needs to stand up for himself. Now. No man or woman would take this kind of treatment without fighting back, even St. Daniel. I won't swear and get banned but he needs to tell her to go...herself. Sorry - but she needs it.

#118   2013/12/14 05:07PM
    breathtaking

TPTB need to stop the "pretend" phone calls from BO, we know he is not coming back. Hope and Ciara deserve more than the way they are handling this story. I am a huge BO and HOPE Fan, but please for the decency of his character stop making it look like he doesn't care about his family!

#119   2013/12/14 05:46PM
    zuzu61

Quote breathtaking: TPTB need to stop the "pretend" phone calls from BO, we know he is not coming back. Hope and Ciara deserve more than the way they are handling this story. I am a huge BO and HOPE Fan, but please for the decency of his character stop making it look like he doesn't care about his family!

OMG!!! Thank You Thank You Thank YOU!! The post of the Year!!
    ITA. SOO true.
    I SOO hope TPTB read this!

#120   2013/12/16 04:43PM
    fadingrose

Manners and Respect for Privacy! Few Salemites seem to be aware of the simple "rules" of etiquette. Almost everyone on DOOL acts as if it's perfectly OK to drop in to a friend or family member's home any old time--without even a phone call first. Maybe I'm too old-fashioned, but it's just discourteous just to pop in unexpectedly at what may be an awkward or inconvenient time for your host. Along with that, there are too many busy-bodies who "need" to know everything that's going on with people they know, no matter how personal a subject may be. And if the information doesn't come to them naturally, they'll poke and prod away until they get it. And of course, they'll feel free to spew out unsolicited advice, whether or not it's wanted. OK, I guess I AM an old fuddy-duddy!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list