List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week

Started by Chrissi at 2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/04 10:27AM, Views: 11434, Replies: 166
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/11/25 02:55PM
    Re: What're you ranting/raving about on Days this week
    littleguysmom

Quote Jen821:
    Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: Has anyone thoughts on the Thanksgiving party today?

I felt badly that Parker had to leave early because Jennifer was uncomfortable with Daniel being there poor kid was having fun.

I hope this isn't a lead on to what Christmas is going to be. Where were the families, where was Johnny and Sydney, no ones is together, everyone is fighting, where was Sonny And Will. Sonny should at least been there it was held at his club. All I can say they better give us a better Christmas episode. I want to see all the kids having fun. JMHO.

#92   2013/11/26 04:08AM
    fadingrose

Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: Has anyone thoughts on the Thanksgiving party today?

Maybe I'm old-fashioned enough to say that I'm not familiar with Thanksgiving PARTIES. My idea of the holiday is for family and close friends to get together around a bountiful feast and give thanks--individually or as a group--for their blessings. Of course, DOOL has so many intermixed families and friends, the feast would probably have to be in a few small gatherings. It's nice that Parker and the other kids are "having fun," but do they know why there's a party? And is Sonny's club able to handle one huge banquet? If so, I hope we see that next week.

#93   2013/11/27 10:02AM
    flightygirl

I have been very critical of the writing on Days lately but I am thoroughly enjoying the "Kate and Sami" show!

#94   2013/11/27 10:54AM
    ScrubsAlltheWay

I think Sami is the last person to talk about someone aggressively going after someone and trying to sexually assault them. Not when she partnered up with the man that forced her to sleep with him.

#95   2013/11/27 10:58AM
    flightygirl

And she drugged and raped Austin! Life goes on....

#96   2013/11/27 04:59PM
    ScrubsAlltheWay

So Sami should be at the bottom of a creek then

#97   2013/11/28 07:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami is who Sami is and that is why she is perfect for EJ.

My rant is these Brady's. Eric, Hope and his stupidness himself Brady. Jeez he so wanted it to be Kristen and it wasn't to rail at her -the dolt still loves her and his comments to EJ the other day are because he couldn't love the wickedness that is Kristen along with her vulnerbility. Whereas EJ said it to Eric that Sami and EJ are very much in love and they learned how to weather their storms.

#98   2013/11/28 09:19AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Sami is who Sami is and that is why she is perfect for EJ.

My rant is these Brady's. Eric, Hope and his stupidness himself Brady. Jeez he so wanted it to be Kristen and it wasn't to rail at her -the dolt still loves her and his comments to EJ the other day are because he couldn't love the wickedness that is Kristen along with her vulnerbility. Whereas EJ said it to Eric that Sami and EJ are very much in love and they learned how to weather their storms.

Dumb Brady's surname is Black--son of John Black and Isabel Kiriakis. He is not "officially" on the Brady family tree unless John is actually the son of Colleen BRADY and Santo DiMera "way back when..." (And that apparently may be in question, according to a recent SPOILER)..And by the way, Hope is a HORTON--a Brady in name only, after she married Bo.Of course, both the Bradys AND the Hortons have characters we don't like!

#99   2013/11/29 08:12AM
    allmylovingdays

I know fading I know. I guess it is like that one thread a newbee started where she questions why do we all have to like and hate the same people. WE DON'T and in all soaps we come to hate people with similar beliefs or characteristics.

Since his name is the surname -why exactly did they name him that has always made me scratch my head.

I guess because John thought he was Roman and he came to love Caroline as his mom????

and don't even get me started on Hope Brady.

Anyway the crime the crime the crimes! thats all we are chatting about lately.

I thought more would be clamoring over Niki and Eric. Go figure.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 08:18AM
    #100   2013/11/29 09:59AM
    HouseTops

I want shorter story lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list