List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will Rafe ever leave

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Rafe ever leave

Started by wwwwww at 2013/08/05 03:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 04:08AM, Views: 1025, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/11 04:04PM
    Re: Will Rafe ever leave
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson: I think Rafe will help Sami and then leave temporary for Switzerland to get Carrie and his baby back..,,

Great idea!!

#12   2013/08/11 04:57PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson: I think Rafe will help Sami and then leave temporary for Switzerland to get Carrie and his baby back..,,

Now that's a great idea. The therapist can only help but so much they go to john's therpist in Switzerland where he gets better and him and swiss miss and baby live happlily ever after.

Sounds like a plan

#13   2013/08/11 06:31PM
    mille

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww: Will Rafe ever leave Days of our Lives.

I don't want him to leave--but not necessaily because I want a Safe story line again. There's room for him on DAYS in other story lines, and I'm sure others agree....

I enjoy Rafe Hernandez in Salem, hoping the writer give this character a good storyline. To bad the character Gabi is leaving, love the bother and sister chemistry they have.

#14   2013/08/11 08:10PM
    CindyHaskins

I think that rafe should leave with gabi and salem.also the hernandez family have taken over days of our lives long even of it is time to put a end to that once and for all.

#15   2013/08/11 11:34PM
    stjarna

Agree. He needs to get his Carrie back, the one he truly loves!!!

#16   2013/08/12 04:08AM
    fadingrose

Quote mille:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww: Will Rafe ever leave Days of our Lives.

I don't want him to leave--but not necessaily because I want a Safe story line again. There's room for him on DAYS in other story lines, and I'm sure others agree....

I enjoy Rafe Hernandez in Salem, hoping the writer give this character a good storyline. To bad the character Gabi is leaving, love the bother and sister chemistry they have.

Yes! Though I enjoy watching Ejami I don't think that's a reason to get rid of Rafe, even temporarily (or to decide that he belongs with Carrie). Just give him a real story line--with or without a love interest. (Surely Ejami fans don't see Rafe as a threat to the current Super Couple. And some viewers like him!)

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list