List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will Rafe ever leave

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Rafe ever leave

Started by wwwwww at 2013/08/05 03:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 04:08AM, Views: 993, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/05 03:02PM
    Will Rafe ever leave
    wwwwww

Will Rafe ever leave Days of our Lives.

#2   2013/08/05 03:14PM
    Re: Will Rafe ever leave
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww: Will Rafe ever leave Days of our Lives.

I don't want him to leave--but not necessaily because I want a Safe story line again. There's room for him on DAYS in other story lines, and I'm sure others agree....

#3   2013/08/05 03:19PM
    Hard hat

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww: Will Rafe ever leave Days of our Lives.

I don't want him to leave--but not necessaily because I want a Safe story line again. There's room for him on DAYS in other story lines, and I'm sure others agree....

Totally agree,hope he never leaves.I just wish Maxine or some orderly would give the poor guy a shave,I'm sure he'd feel better.I guess they want
    to keep him untidy cause he is so much better looking than the other men on this show.

#4   2013/08/05 04:29PM
    mille

Sure hope not! Enjoy this character.

#5   2013/08/05 08:02PM
    CindyHaskins

It is time for rafe to leave days of our lives and i want him gone.i want the show to get back to focus on the brady anad hortons and kiriakis and dimera families.with the hernandez family gone and it will happen.

#6   2013/08/06 10:38AM
    ejami2012

Quote CindyHaskins: It is time for rafe to leave days of our lives and i want him gone.i want the show to get back to focus on the brady anad hortons and kiriakis and dimera families.with the hernandez family gone and it will happen.

I agree Days needs to go back to the core familirs front and center. Hortons Brafys Kiriakis and Dimeras. Hppwfully if Cb leaves they wont relace Gabi and Im all got Rafe nd his therpist to run aeay from Salem causr Ms Kate will be a woman scorned and we know how Kate can be

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 10:42AM
    #7   2013/08/06 11:09AM
    raiders27

I hope Rafe doesn't leave. I love his character. I'm just hoping they want bring him & Sami back together again. I would love to see him & Kate get back together. I'm interested in seeing what happens with his new Physical Therapist.

#8   2013/08/11 11:30AM
    mille

Why should the character Rafe leave Salem, lol he's going to be needed by Elvis. Will he or won't he help with something illegal. It will all be for not. Still believe the master of deception Stefano, is one step ahead.

#9   2013/08/11 11:34AM
    Axl Rose

I sure hope so because at this point his character to me is rather dull at this point

#10   2013/08/11 03:29PM
    Rosieroserson

I think Rafe will help Sami and then leave temporary for Switzerland to get Carrie and his baby back..,,

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list