List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: OMG again with the pimping

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG again with the pimping

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/08/05 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 06:54AM, Views: 1738, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/07 08:36AM
    Re: OMG again with the pimping
    flightygirl

It is soooo disgusting. Danjen can't stand on their own and these writers are trying so hard to make us like them. Are the writers stupid or just out of touch?

#12   2013/08/07 08:56AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl: It is soooo disgusting. Danjen can't stand on their own and these writers are trying so hard to make us like them. Are the writers stupid or just out of touch?

think they don't care... but it makes them look incompetent and ridiculous now.

makes Dannifer look very laughable.

#13   2013/08/07 10:46AM
    ej and sami

Now they have Will pimping Danjen enough with this boring couple. Who next Stefano Kate Marlena Roman. At least JJ and Ejami are not pimping this couple.

#14   2013/08/08 05:49AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: and now Rafe is added to the list of shoving Jennifer to Daniel! AHHHHH!!!!

#15   2013/08/08 11:39AM
    zuzu61

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: and now Rafe is added to the list of shoving Jennifer to Daniel! AHHHHH!!!!

(lol.. loved your response)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/08 11:41AM
    #16   2013/08/08 12:26PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

(lol.. loved your response)

#17   2013/08/08 12:46PM
    the girl is HOT

why is everyone trying to put hope with someone, she is still married to Bo and still loves him! GEES

#18   2013/08/10 01:25PM
    CdnMama

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote ej and sami: Please make it stop I can't take this Danjen pimping anymore enough with them already. They better not make Ejami pimping Danjen I be mad as hell.

Can totally relate & feel your pain - that's how us Bope fans have felt for YEARS!! Of course, the EJ & Sami fans won't have to deal with the use/abuse/waste/neglect/being tossed aside, disrespected, etc. that our couple did after all they'd brought to the show for DECADES! EJ & Sami will remain front & center in the OWN right - that won't be a problem for you! But from your concern about their being used as props as on this occasion says Jenn & Dan aren't really all that strong or they wouldn't NEED their propping.

Yep!! R/T Bo & Hope: Tossed like a pair of Old Boots!!
    ALL the $$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00 they made for TPTB was totally forgotten.
    They could easily have made them the next Tom & Alice.
    But then, we have the High School Drug Team.

Instead of Mentor's to teach Values, I suppose they'll need a pimp or ringleader. (or what ever they're called?!?) lol

WOw, this show reallly has gone downhill from the days of the 90s. I mean this really has become trash tv. Drug dealers in the high school, the stupid Father Eric/Kristen storyline that serves no purpose and is horrible, and then we have the constant "jen, you should really get back with Dr Dan" drivel from everyone in town to Jennifer at her desk or wherever she is her home etc. It is annoying, and I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Guess I'm in good company!!! What are the writers thinking??? Are they trying to get this show cancelled??? Put on yet another useless unwatchable talk show in its place?? Good grief! THey need some new writers. No wonder the actor who played Bo left. ANyone would being tossed aside like that. Hope and Bo should still be mainstays on the show. Hope is only used now to prop up Dannifer. Which is really, really sad.

#19   2013/08/11 01:33PM
    Moms Days

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote ej and sami: Please make it stop I can't take this Danjen pimping anymore enough with them already. They better not make Ejami pimping Danjen I be mad as hell.

Can totally relate & feel your pain - that's how us Bope fans have felt for YEARS!! Of course, the EJ & Sami fans won't have to deal with the use/abuse/waste/neglect/being tossed aside, disrespected, etc. that our couple did after all they'd brought to the show for DECADES! EJ & Sami will remain front & center in the OWN right - that won't be a problem for you! But from your concern about their being used as props as on this occasion says Jenn & Dan aren't really all that strong or they wouldn't NEED their propping.

Instead of Mentor's to teach Values, I suppose they'll need a pimp or ringleader. (or what ever they're called?!?) lol

Strong couples like Bope and Ejami do not need to be pimped because they can carry a story and interest all on their own. Bope would be fabulous in the high school drug story and also in the Bernardi dirty cop story. There are so many stories to keep Bope fresh and yet they let them go. Dannifer only has one storyline...Make up one day, break up the next...YUCK!!!!

#20   2013/08/12 06:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

Strong couples like Bope and Ejami do not need to be pimped because they can carry a story and interest all on their own. Bope would be fabulous in the high school drug story and also in the Bernardi dirty cop story. There are so many stories to keep Bope fresh and yet they let them go. Dannifer only has one storyline...Make up one day, break up the next...YUCK!!!!

AWESOME post I thought this was going to be a I hate you know who /or couple thread and instead it is so much more! BRAVO!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list