List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: OMG again with the pimping

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG again with the pimping

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/08/05 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 06:54AM, Views: 1748, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/05 11:12AM
    OMG again with the pimping
    allmylovingdays

the show should be called the Daniel&Jen hour

#2   2013/08/05 11:18AM
    Re: OMG again with the pimping
    ej and sami

Please make it stop I can't take this Danjen pimping anymore enough with them already. They better not make Ejami pimping Danjen I be mad as hell.

#3   2013/08/05 11:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Please make it stop I can't take this Danjen pimping anymore enough with them already. They better not make Ejami pimping Danjen I be mad as hell.

Oh no no no no. You are right we better never see that happen

#4   2013/08/05 02:31PM
    dazgonby

But I did get a huge kick out of talking to Jen about Daniel...oh wait...pretty sure it was all the "teeth" I couldn't stop laughing about and not the pimping

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 02:32PM
    #5   2013/08/06 06:05AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: the show should be called the Daniel&Jen hour

Someone please make it stop!

#6   2013/08/07 07:09AM
    stjarna

and now Rafe is added to the list of shoving Jennifer to Daniel! AHHHHH!!!!

#7   2013/08/07 07:17AM
    ej and sami

I had enough with Danjen pimping it's get out of hand. I wonder who next it better not be ejami that's for sure I be very angry. Yesterday show was nasty that way Danjen was making loved it was gross.

#8   2013/08/07 07:47AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote ej and sami: Please make it stop I can't take this Danjen pimping anymore enough with them already. They better not make Ejami pimping Danjen I be mad as hell.

Can totally relate & feel your pain - that's how us Bope fans have felt for YEARS!! Of course, the EJ & Sami fans won't have to deal with the use/abuse/waste/neglect/being tossed aside, disrespected, etc. that our couple did after all they'd brought to the show for DECADES! EJ & Sami will remain front & center in the OWN right - that won't be a problem for you! But from your concern about their being used as props as on this occasion says Jenn & Dan aren't really all that strong or they wouldn't NEED their propping.

#9   2013/08/07 07:55AM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: and now Rafe is added to the list of shoving Jennifer to Daniel! AHHHHH!!!!

Everyone in Salem's O2 level was LOW as a result of attempting to convince Jenn, "Dr Dan is SOOOO Vonferful!"
    Little did they know.. All it took was just a word from the wise!!!
    Jenn's car radiator looked like a "Geyser" erupting in Vaggie's driveway.

(Now a word from this wise woman:
    "Girl!! Having mid-morning sex is fine with me. But shower that thang before you return to work!".. JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 07:58AM
    #10   2013/08/07 08:14AM
    zuzu61

Quote LuvBoHope:

Can totally relate & feel your pain - that's how us Bope fans have felt for YEARS!! Of course, the EJ & Sami fans won't have to deal with the use/abuse/waste/neglect/being tossed aside, disrespected, etc. that our couple did after all they'd brought to the show for DECADES! EJ & Sami will remain front & center in the OWN right - that won't be a problem for you! But from your concern about their being used as props as on this occasion says Jenn & Dan aren't really all that strong or they wouldn't NEED their propping.

Yep!! R/T Bo & Hope: Tossed like a pair of Old Boots!!
    ALL the $$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00 they made for TPTB was totally forgotten.
    They could easily have made them the next Tom & Alice.
    But then, we have the High School Drug Team.

Instead of Mentor's to teach Values, I suppose they'll need a pimp or ringleader. (or what ever they're called?!?) lol

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list