List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Robert Kelker Kelly- Should Cast as Bo Brady!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robert Kelker Kelly- Should Cast as Bo Brady!

Started by NickyD2 at 2013/08/05 01:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 07:34AM, Views: 5756, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/05 01:45AM
    Robert Kelker Kelly- Should Cast BACK as Bo Brady!
    NickyD2

I remember him played the second cast of Bo Brady a while back. I'M SICK AND TIRED SEEING HOPE ALONE WITH OUT HER HUSBAND AND THEIR LIL GIRL WITH OUT HER FATHER TO.

ROBERT KELLY is a good actor. Not to take anything away from Peter Reckell. But if he really leaving "Days for Good. Then Hopefully Someone else played the cast of BO Brady like Robert "Kelker Kelly.

He fits the role and done such amazing job, The last time he played as Bo when he and Billy was together.

So I just thought it would be cool to see him cast AS Bo Brady again. Enough with the Bo Brady disappear act ok "DAYS OUR LIVES! THEIR EITHER GOING BE WILLING TO BRING BO BRADY BACK OR KILLED HIM OFF THE SHOW FOR GOOD. INSTEADING FOR US FANS WAITING FOR HIM TO COME BACK ON "DAYS AGAIN.

Modified 8 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 01:54AM
    #2   2013/08/05 04:06AM
    Re: Robert Kelker Kelly- Should Cast as Bo Brady!
    flightygirl

I agree that they need to finish this storyline but I really don't think they will bring back RKK. Google RKK and DOOL.

#3   2013/08/05 05:15AM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl: I agree that they need to finish this storyline but I really don't think they will bring back RKK. Google RKK and DOOL.

As a DAYS fan who has been following the Bope s/l since its "beginning," I would like to see RKK or even someone else recast as Bo. However, I'm pretty sure the people who make that decision are convinced that many of us long-time viewers have been replaced by newer and younger fans who never had the chance to follow Bope's history and become fans of this Super Couple. As one of the old-timers, I would rather have the writers give Bo a heroic end-of-life finale. It's criminal that they have left Hope and Ciara and the rest of their family--and US--hanging so long. If Hope stays on screen, at least give her a story line and even a new age-appropriate love interest.

#4   2013/08/05 06:16AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote NickyD2: I remember him played the second cast of Bo Brady a while back. I'M SICK AND TIRED SEEING HOPE ALONE WITH OUT HER HUSBAND AND THEIR LIL GIRL WITH OUT HER FATHER TO.

ROBERT KELLY is a good actor. Not to take anything away from Peter Reckell. But if he really leaving "Days for Good. Then Hopefully Someone else played the cast of BO Brady like Robert "Kelker Kelly.

He fits the role and done such amazing job, The last time he played as Bo when he and Billy was together.

So I just thought it would be cool to see him cast AS Bo Brady again. Enough with the Bo Brady disappear act ok "DAYS OUR LIVES! THEIR EITHER GOING BE WILLING TO BRING BO BRADY BACK OR KILLED HIM OFF THE SHOW FOR GOOD. INSTEADING FOR US FANS WAITING FOR HIM TO COME BACK ON "DAYS AGAIN.

As a diehard Bope fan for the 4 decades they were on and were a vital part of why the show STAYED in the top tier of the ratings throughout - my MAIN reason for being a loyal part of the audience since the earliest years & THE reason I finally quit watching altogether last year because of the disrespect & lack of appreciation shown to them the last several years planting them as backburnered props to new characters & NO exit sl/onscreen dealing with Bo's absence, I say "NO" to RKK replacing Peter Reckell. That's not because I don't want the couple to continue - I certainly would LOVE that & would return to watch but only IF the writers gave them quality story material. If they felt the need to have Bo & feature the character they'd do MUCH better bringing Peter back (that's the reason he left & didn't return - not about money but story/air time)! Why replace if that's not going to be the case - not needed! Hope DOES need a story but it CAN'T happen without Bo's absence/exit/departure being dealt with onscreen - the fans need to see her grieve & feel those emotions with her. If there's to be a love interest for her either bring Peter back and WRITE for him/them or bring on someone entirely new. RKK had chemistry when he replaced years ago with Billie - none with Hope!

#5   2013/08/05 07:34AM
    Shannon

They should have Hope and Justin sleep together (maybe even a full affair behind Bo and Adrienne's backs) since Bo is off canvas and there is trouble in paradise for Justin and Adrienne. Then, after a few months, they should bring Bo back on. I'm all for RKK (I liked him as Bo during his original stint. I actually prefer him to PR.) Either way, THEY NEED TO WRITE SOMETHING FOR HOPE! She just re-signed with them, so hopefully they have something planned for her! God willing!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list