List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Idea: Jeff Branson As Recast Shawn-Douglas Brady

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Idea: Jeff Branson As Recast Shawn-Douglas Brady

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/04 07:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/05 06:20PM, Views: 562, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/04 07:53PM
    Idea: Jeff Branson As Recast Shawn-Douglas Brady
    Axl Rose

If they are thinking about re-casting the role of Shawn-Douglas Brady, Bo and Hope's first-born son, Ciara's much older brother and Chelsea's half-brother Shawn D. who happens to be Victor's grandson and Brady's brother-in-law since Shawn D. is married to Brady's sister Belle, then if they bring Shawn D. back to Salem, the perfect person to play him especially in a re-cast capacity would be Jeff Branson

Jeff Branson who plays Ronan Malloy on Young and the Restless, he played Shayne Lewis on Guiding Light and he played Jonathan Lavery on All My Children, Google Jeff Branson and if you see what he looks like, he can definitely pass for playing Shawn D. as a re-cast

#2   2013/08/05 05:16AM
    Re: Idea: Jeff Branson As Recast Shawn-Douglas Brady
    allmylovingdays

I love Jeff, loved him on AMC and then GL he was ok but underused at Y&R.

Do you know the actor Drew Garret, he was Michael on General Hospital and if we need to recast anyone right now to me it seems it should be Will if Chandler really leaves.

#3   2013/08/05 05:16AM
    allmylovingdays

I love Jeff, loved him on AMC and then GL he was ok but underused at Y&R.

Do you know the actor Drew Garret, he was Michael on General Hospital and if we need to recast anyone right now to me it seems it should be Will if Chandler really leaves.

#4   2013/08/05 07:53AM
    CindyHaskins

I wanted to say that it is time for days of our lives to recasted the role of shawn douglad brady.hope need her son back in salem where he belong.and the last thing i want is another will horton recasted.

#5   2013/08/05 06:20PM
    Axl Rose

Jeff would make a great Shawn-Douglas

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list