List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will's rights to his daughter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will's rights to his daughter

Started by wwwwww at 2013/08/04 01:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/06 10:11AM, Views: 390, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/04 01:02AM
    Will's rights to his daughter
    wwwwww

Did Will ever get the rights to his daughter back. I know his name is on the birth certificate but doesn't Gabi still have full rights to the child.

#2   2013/08/06 08:38AM
    Re: Will's rights to his daughter
    kayhan

Quote wwwwww: Did Will ever get the rights to his daughter back. I know his name is on the birth certificate but doesn't Gabi still have full rights to the child.

I wondered about that too. Nick had him sign that paper and filed it with the courts. I don't think they ever had that legally withdrawn or amended or whatever they have to do. I wonder if that is going to be a problem in the future. I thought, too, that they should have taken care of that but I don't remember them ever addressing that.

#3   2013/08/06 08:51AM
    watchingagai...

I'm about 99% sure sometime after Will was shot and had recovered, there was a scene where there was one line, where will thanked them for withdrawing the parental rights termination notice.

#4   2013/08/06 09:55AM
    wwwwww

Quote watchingagain0611: I'm about 99% sure sometime after Will was shot and had recovered, there was a scene where there was one line, where will thanked them for withdrawing the parental rights termination notice.

I thought that was Sami thanking Nick and Gabi for allowing Will to be apart of his baby's life. I think Gabi has full custody of the baby and Will only has certain rights. I still can't believe Sami forgave Nick and everything he has done to Will just because he let Will see his daughter. If Nick never does anything else in Salem he can always say he had the chance to take down Sami's entire family who covered up Will's secret.

#5   2013/08/06 10:11AM
    kayhan

Quote watchingagain0611: I'm about 99% sure sometime after Will was shot and had recovered, there was a scene where there was one line, where will thanked them for withdrawing the parental rights termination notice.

I do not remember that happening.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list